Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enemy of the Future (Story Rp) (IC)

rymasta
02.17.2013 , 09:43 PM | #101
******EVENT******

Darth Valdek: Such pride in a hopeless group. You disappoint me. I would have thought a group such as this would acknowledge defeat when it stared them in the face. No matter as I said this is but the beginning. Voss Mystics can be wrong but I my dear, am a Voss Sith. Malgus was a fool he had not half the power i Posses. He could not command the minds of his men as if they were slaves. I .... I can. Simple as that. My threats are not empty that you will see in due time. I really must hand it to you all for making it this far, however you will meet your certain destruction now. Farewell, its a pity you did earn a place in my new Empire.

Darth Valdek held the tablet up and the Drouk immediatly responded with a piercing howl. Darth Valdek was encased in darkness and disappeared. The team was left standing with the drouk screaming and smashing everything around him.

Final Boss Drouk: RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRRRR
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 10:07 PM | #102
Lukarna ran for a nearby pillar, hoping the drouk wouldn't spot her just yet, she took deep breaths trying to calm down, she then took a final one, turned and began to fire at the beast.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
02.18.2013 , 08:47 AM | #103
As the lurkana open fire on the beast, sabrina began to run towards the beast. Her plan was to, slide through it`s leg`s. Then she was to get behind the beast, and cut through it`s achilles tendon`s. Which would open them up, and bring the beast crashing to floor. She closed the gap, and then began to slide........

rymasta
02.18.2013 , 08:24 PM | #104
Lanser ran toward the beast as it went into a frenzy. Its arm came crashing down send Lanser into the air. He ignited both blades of his lightsaber and sent it flying like a wheel at the beast's arm. It barely scratched its skin. lanser caught it and disengaged one of the blades as he landed on the beast's arm.

He ran across it and force lightninged its face to grab its attention. He leaped on to the altar and watched the Drouk focus on him.

Lanser : Let him have it guys

(OOC : Attack the drouk and let it toss you around a little you can do damage but nothing mortally wounding yet. Remember this is the most intense fight yet )
www.remnantsofhope.com

Lucifersfinest
02.18.2013 , 09:00 PM | #105
Lukarna continued to fire at the Drouk, She continued to aim for it's eyes, snout, feet, points that'll make it easier for the Coup de grāce, she wasn't paying attention to the others, or her physical well being, just the beast, she hadn't realized, her gun was near over heating either, as the barrel became orange from the heat, she dropped it and screamed, "Last time I let a droid do my job," she muttered afterwards, she reached for her pistol at her side, and got in closer.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

rymasta
02.18.2013 , 10:04 PM | #106
The team continued the fight with Drouk as it focused on Lanser. Then the Drouk lifted back one of his arms and swung it at the altar. His arm hit the bottom of the altar and instantly torn through it. The ground under lanser's feet was gone. The altar crumbled into itself and the top of it was sent flying.

Lanser jumped from what little balance he had and hit the ground hard. He looked sideways from the ground as debris fell to the ground splitting into smaller pieces on impact. He sawed Lukarna through his blurred vision draw a pistol and move up past the rubble. He no longer had the Drouk's attention and he saw it go crazy again.

The Drouk charged around the room smashing the general areas of where each team member was.

Then Darth Valdek's voice could be heard.

Darth Valdek: Destroy them my pet demonstrate to them the almighty power of my new empire!!!!! Your ways are clouded and weak my dear, and now you will see that.

With those words Sabrina became the drouk's next target. He smashed his way over to her.

Lanser jumped to his feet and force pulled his lightsaber back to his hand. He quickly scanned the room for the Voss Sith.

Lanser: Show Yourself Coward !!!!

The drouk now found Sabrina and began his attack.
www.remnantsofhope.com

Scutum
02.19.2013 , 03:08 AM | #107
The creature was unimaginably more powerful than Vux anticipated, withstanding attacks from every member of the group as it mercilessly thrashed about the room in the hopes of crushing them all. Lanser was thrown into the air by its vicious throw, and Lukarna's weapon was so overheated that she had to draw her pistol to continue the fight. The whole team would be pushed to their limit by this single creature, made evident as the team medic barely escaped its claws and was almost crushed by falling debris.

Lanser began scanning the area for the Voss Sith as the Drouk turned its attention to Sabrina with all of its raw power, leaving Lukarna and Vux to act as her backup while their fearless commander did whatever he had to do. The scattergun went off again and again, not doing much damage, but spreading its minimum damage across a wide portion of the beast's turned back.

"I will be your death monster!" Vux yelled as the beast began its assault against Sabrina, hoping that he could buy her and Lanser some time.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
02.19.2013 , 09:30 AM | #108
As sabrina slid through the monstor`s legs, the beast tried to stomp on her she manged to roll out the way. She turned in order to hit with her lightsaber, but as she was tried she was thrown against a wall. At that point vux opened up on it, that brought her enough time to get back on her feet. Though beast was still coming towards her, she decide to stand her ground with her light saber lite. Its masive claws went for her, she manged to cut off one it`s finger`s with her light saber as it went for her. Though it`s attack still came through, and the power of attack head long to wall. She hit the wall with a crack, and slumped back on the floor. She was dazed by it, and little disorianted.

rymasta
02.20.2013 , 11:33 AM | #109
Lanser watched as Sabrina was wiped off her feet. He could see that the voss sith was not present and that he was attempting to distract them. He sprinted towards the Drouk as it stumbled toward Sabrina. Its gigantic mass smahed the room around it sending more debris falling to the floor. A giant boulder caught Lanser attention puliing his focus from the massive beast.

He saw an opening to strike the beast but the boulder was heading straight for Vux. Lanser quickly abandoned his sprint and dove towards Vux, tackling him and removing him from hams way. The two hit the ground hard and the massive rock split in two as it crashed to the floor.

Lanser rolled off of Vux and said without looking...

Lanser: Hey, you alright ?
www.remnantsofhope.com

legolegion
02.20.2013 , 11:46 AM | #110
Sabrina finaly got back on her feet, realising the beast was smashing boulder`s at the team. She looked at it as nearly killed vux, she began to concetrate her mind and focus. She was focusing on the bolder near vux, she was planning to throw it at the drouk. Then at sme time as the bolder was thrown, she was going to throw her lightsaber at the beast acillies heal. She was hoping the bolder would distract it, so the llghtsaber would hit. She then throw the bolder at the beast, and as gained it`s own momentom she threw her lightsaber as well......