Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Enemy of the Future (Story Rp) (IC)

Lucifersfinest
02.13.2013 , 09:05 PM | #91
"I'll happily take it then," she looked at Lanser as they passed the corner. "You OK lanser? you look like you just saw a ghost or something." she smiled weakly,

OOC: [I can't get to the roleplay and post forum, I also haven't gotten 1.7. do I need to download that to see it?]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
02.14.2013 , 05:59 AM | #92
Sofia watched as lansar went over to vux, she was a little put out as he went stright to him and his reaction was not what she expected. Not like I kissed people all the time, or their masks come to that. Men are usless she thought to her self, and then wonder was it her May be that medic never put my nose, stright. Then she rembered Wait rember you only did it, to clear his mind it was nothing special She remind her self of this, though she was still put out by it.
She waited for group to move on, she new the beast would not be far know. Then she would have to leave doubt behind, and fight the beast. Then she answered lansar No, no questions

Scutum
02.14.2013 , 05:35 PM | #93
Lanser was right. No matter his opinions Vux would have to put his thoughts aside to take care of the threat ahead. It didn't matter that he didn't trust the people who could use the force, but that he could complete a mission for the republic no matter who he was working with. If he succeeded here then he could go back with the knowledge that he could beat any challenge.

He nodded to the Revanite in understanding, and prepared his mind, body, and weapon for the battle ahead.

"I'm ready sir. It's time to put an end to this threat once and for all."
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

Lucifersfinest
02.14.2013 , 08:37 PM | #94
Lukarna slipped the mask on, and took a deep breath, "No sir," she continued to take deep breaths, getting a bit of her sense back with every breath.

rymasta
02.16.2013 , 10:41 AM | #95
Lanser motioned for the group to move up. He let everyone go ahead of him. He put his hand on Sabrina's shoulder from behind and said so only she could hear ...

Lanser: Thank you
******EVENT******

He then moved to the front of the group. They enter the room and there towering over them all was a Drouk. The was huge and in the center stood an altar and a place for the tablet that controlled the Drouks. The tablet, however, was in the hands of their target. Darth Valdek stood on the altar holding the tablet. His back was to the team as they entered. The Drouk stood to the right of the altar.

Darth Valdek: Welcome, I had thought you would be a challenge but seeing as how it took you this long to get here I am not worried. My name is Darth Valdek.

He turned to face the group. He was a Voss and his blue and gold marbled skin shine through his dark hood.

Darth Valdek: I am afraid you are too late my friends. Soon order will e brought to the galaxy by a ruler that can truly lead through the eyes of the galaxy. Everyone assumes that failed Voss mystics become sith but I am here to prove that successful Voss mystics make the best sith. There is no way to stop me for I see all. Every possible choice every possible outcome, every action before its made, I know it all. I will rule the galaxy in the most effective way possible, by knowing everything. This is only the beginning.
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

rymasta
02.16.2013 , 10:42 AM | #96
(Ok this is going to be the final boss. Nobody attack yet we are going to have some dialogue here where darth valdek will reveal certain things. So now is the time to ask your question or to put in your 2 cents about this guy to him) If you want to know his plan or you think you have a theroy ..ask him =) )
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

Lucifersfinest
02.16.2013 , 01:20 PM | #97
"Conceited a little ain't he?" she asked the group with a small smile on her face, on the inside though, she was freaking out, "So if you have seen everything tell me, which of us kills you?" her voice quivered a bit at the question,

legolegion
02.16.2013 , 02:54 PM | #98
Sabrina was not supprised by the darth she new all long, that he was a voss mystic. She then listened to Lukarna, she smiled slightly as her voice trembled. Sabrina decide to answer the question for the darth, Lukarna he can`t answer, the future is in state of permenate flux. That why the voss interpit their visions, through that they can make sence of it. Even then the voss, can make mistakes. I have a couple of question though, are you a remante of darth malgus empire. Also why do you think the council sent me, a sith apprentice to strike you down? She was new why, she one few sith that could tune down her own force sentivty to just back ground noise. It made good at killing force sentives, as they could not predict her as well. That and she loyal to the dark council, and who new emporer would be.

Scutum
02.16.2013 , 09:07 PM | #99
Vux listened to the mad ramblings of the Sith, not surprised that his ambitions amounted to ruling over the galaxy. Sith always held such overly-grand desires, and this one would die the same way that all of the others the veteran medic met did; by his gun. He had nothing to say to such a monster, as the only thing that would come out would be spit from disgust. His scattergun was ready, his mind set to kill, and the team by his side. It was now or never, and Vux was more than ready to pout an end to this crazy person's pointless life.

It was time to complete the mission.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 04:34 PM | #100
Lukarna looked around the room, she had a nagging feeling things wouldn't go right, she needed a Escape plan or a Plan B, whatever worked,

OOC [sorry about that, Must have accidently pasted it,]