Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP gear help

fantomjchx
01.24.2013 , 12:26 PM | #1
hi

im wondering is it possible to have 1050+ bonus dmg on sorcerer? I m right now on WH/EWH with some good pve pieces. I got 909 bonus dmg 1000 expertise 2015 will power. So how should i get it done better? Also i cant see pvp mods /armoring/augment on gtn fr some reason...can some help pls?

FrumpytheClown
01.25.2013 , 04:40 AM | #2
My personal opinion first of all, is to replace that PVE gear with their PVP mirror pieces. The reason being is Expertise. The more the better. Remember, Expertise increases your Damage AND Heals, but also reduces damage taken.
Right now, (except the Ear Piece, Relics and Implants - which are WH but saving up for EWH) I am in full EWH. I have an over 25% Damage bonus, on TOP of my normal Damage bonus. You are actually losing DPS in a War Zone by using PVE gear at all.
That is just my opinion and if I seemed like I was talking down to you, it was not intended. And as to your GTN question, I cannot help you there.
"Peace is a lie, there is only Passion..." Ghandi was peaceful, now he is dead. Ghangis Khan was passionate and nearly conquered the known world.

Washingtoon
01.25.2013 , 05:43 PM | #3
Don't get A/B mods. Your bonus damage is really low for someone in WH + PvE mods so I'm guessing that you're using quite a few of those. I'm in full WH/EWH (1396) and with balanced stats and my bonus damage is between 920-935, depending on if I'm in heal or dps gear. Someone with PvE mods, assuming that he is min/maxed, should be able to get much higher bonus damage than that.

The gear you get from the WH vendor is far from min/maxed and with crappy mods (the ones with really low secondary stats or high end) so you'll have to buy several of some item, usually the force-mystic boots. to be able to increase your bonus damage.