Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bought 1500 Cartel Coins - Both swtor.com and in-game shows that I only have 43 CC.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bought 1500 Cartel Coins - Both swtor.com and in-game shows that I only have 43 CC.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

princezor
01.24.2013 , 06:01 AM | #1
I just bought 1050 and 450 Cartel Coins with Paysafe Card on swtor.com, but both my cartel ledger on swtor website and in-game shows that I'm only on 43 coins. It's been 20 minutes and nothing has changed so I started to worry. When I last time bought Coins I remember they were added to my account almost instantly.

Beesodd
01.24.2013 , 06:07 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the report princezor. There can be a bit of a delay alright, but as you mention, it's normally pretty quick. For my part, I can't see the coins on your account either. Please check that the amount has been taken from your balance on your end, in case that's where the issue lies.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

princezor
01.24.2013 , 06:13 AM | #3
Thanks for the fast reply. Yes, the money I had on my Paysafe Card prepaids is gone.

Beesodd
01.24.2013 , 06:16 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Cheers for the update. You seem to have the same issue that's seen in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5766725

We're looking into this, but unfortunately I don't have an ETA for a fix.

Thanks again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

princezor
01.24.2013 , 06:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Cheers for the update. You seem to have the same issue that's seen in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5766725

We're looking into this, but unfortunately I don't have an ETA for a fix.

Thanks again.
We're both on The Red Eclipse server if it matters.