Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Here's an idea....

Onlyxwishes
01.24.2013 , 05:50 AM | #1
How bout you fix the bugs and other things in this game before trying to add things that we don't really need like new cartel items, 2 bugs that currently annoy me to no end is having my cape fall through the bottom of my speeders, and lightsabers on my companions being extended on their belts...... fix the things that are broken before adding useless stuff
"Cake is a lie, there is only pie. Through pie, I gain weight. Through weight, I gain obesity. Through obesity, I gain diabetes. Through diabetes, my life is broken. The insulin shall set me free." - Diabetes Code

Vashandra
01.24.2013 , 06:02 AM | #2
You know, i can't agree with you more, i'm getting sick and tired of them recreating custom gear that is already in game (and easily obtainable) and making it level one for sale on the stupid cartel market instead of fixing game issues....... its like "oh no, they are complaining again, here is more shinies for you to buy to fill our pockets with more money!" I have completely given up on any new patches offering anything more then cartel junk

jarshr
01.24.2013 , 06:09 AM | #3
lol there is a new bug now, when u get D/C instead of been sent to server select, you jsut get stuck in a never ending loading screen 1/4 through the progress bar...so bad...

Vashandra
01.24.2013 , 06:15 AM | #4
Yeah, i've been through that, its especially fun if you have gotten d/c by the lightspeed bug in an instance, then have that happen to you