Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Monthly cartel coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bigcheeseuk
01.24.2013 , 09:12 AM | #11
I'm also waiting on this. I usually get them on the 19th and it's the 24th now.

Thanks

Mercurial_Harpy
01.24.2013 , 09:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi again,

Thanks for the reports, we're still working to fix this. .
Hey Beesodd I still don't have anything. Can you please nudge your CS folks into looking at my account and granting me my coins? I have two tickets open, 7912621 and 7905838. Previous ticket 7865431 was closed without any action. Thanks much.
~The Argost Legacy~

~Jedi Covenant~

Beesodd
01.24.2013 , 09:49 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I'm very sorry for the confusion, I had this mixed up with a different cartel coin issue. This one is not yet resolved, and sorry for the misleading message.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

shadowrouge
01.24.2013 , 10:05 AM | #14
Seems that F2P people are the new target. They take our monthly sub and forget about us. But they make sure that new stuff is added to the market daily so F2P can buy those coins and spend spend spend. I never thought I would say this about this game but look like its now better to be F2P than a sub.
Weekend Beta tester 11-11-11/ Thanksgiving tester 11-25-11

Mercurial_Harpy
01.24.2013 , 10:16 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
I'm very sorry for the confusion, I had this mixed up with a different cartel coin issue. This one is not yet resolved, and sorry for the misleading message.
Yes, I see that for people ~buying~ coins today, Bioware rushed to resolve the issue. But for people who are subscribers and waiting 2 weeks for coins that are part of our sub, no dice?

Really? The subscribers get hosed?

So, are we going to get an ETA? Wait until next month? Next patch? Never? We're just SOL?

Beesodd I know this isn't your fault directly but this is really p*ss poor service. I defend this game all the time to people but damn, you guys make it hard.

--Very disappointed.

~The Argost Legacy~

~Jedi Covenant~

grimshawsalex
01.24.2013 , 10:20 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Mercurial_Harpy View Post
Yes, I see that for people ~buying~ coins today, Bioware rushed to resolve the issue. But for people who are subscribers and waiting 2 weeks for coins that are part of our sub, no dice?

Really? The subscribers get hosed?

So, are we going to get an ETA? Wait until next month? Next patch? Never? We're just SOL?

Beesodd I know this isn't your fault directly but this is really p*ss poor service. I defend this game all the time to people but damn, you guys make it hard.

--Very disappointed.

shes got a point i haven't got mine for over a week and its getting to the point were it is hard to even defend the game to others when F2P are actually better of than sub

tpryan
01.24.2013 , 10:20 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowrouge View Post
Seems that F2P people are the new target. They take our monthly sub and forget about us. But they make sure that new stuff is added to the market daily so F2P can buy those coins and spend spend spend. I never thought I would say this about this game but look like its now better to be F2P than a sub.
seems likely. I believe that this is an actual breach of contract on BW's part. As subscribers one of the items we PAY for is a monthly stipend. This should be a top issue for BW as they will soon have legal problems if not resolved.

shadowrouge
01.24.2013 , 10:38 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by tpryan View Post
seems likely. I believe that this is an actual breach of contract on BW's part. As subscribers one of the items we PAY for is a monthly stipend. This should be a top issue for BW as they will soon have legal problems if not resolved.
Your welcome to try but the EULA that you agreed to when you signed up for the game does state that, the game is subject to change with out notice. They can just stop giving us the coins and nothing we can do about it except stop subbing and play the game for free with basically the same as subbing only no ops and limited FP. Which I might add is starting to look tempting to me since as sub BW is happy to take my money but gives better customer service to a F2P account
Weekend Beta tester 11-11-11/ Thanksgiving tester 11-25-11

tpryan
01.24.2013 , 10:54 AM | #19
Your welcome to try but the EULA that you agreed to when you signed up for the game does state that, the game is subject to change with out notice. They can just stop giving us the coins and nothing we can do about it except stop subbing and play the game for free with basically the same as subbing only no ops and limited FP. Which I might add is starting to look tempting to me since as sub BW is happy to take my money but gives better customer service to a F2P account
the current FAQ states subscribers GET coins as close to the 30 day window as possible. Multiple (15 pages!) subscribers are not getting this feature.

Angror
01.24.2013 , 10:58 AM | #20
When they take our money in exchange for the services they offer they have to live up to that commitment. They can stop the coins but they would have to tell the subs they are doing it since its now one of the terms that come with our monthly sub.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.