Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marksmen sniper looking for raiding guild.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Marksmen sniper looking for raiding guild.

thetehnoob
01.24.2013 , 02:23 AM | #1
Hello, after having hit 50 less then a week ago and finding a desire to do endgame raiding. i would like to join a raiding guide that is willing to take a relativity new 50. i started playing 3 days after launch, its mostly been off and on playing before i hit 50 while i waited for my computer so be upgraded.

I'm currently in a mix of tionese and recruit, with a war-hero main-hand and 2 columi pieces. I'm working of gearing up though daily's and hard mode flash points, i know the mechanics of my class, but know that i still have room to improve.i also know basic fight mechanics(not stand in red circles ect.)and am a rather fast learner of fight specific fight mechanics.

I'm currently parsing for 1100-1200 depending on mistakes( http://www.torparse.com/a/109746 ) while i have a good understanding of my class i am a little overwhelmed with the gearing process, namely what is BiS and i should be aiming for. so advice with that would be very welcome. i'm on most nights between 4:00 pm and 12:00 pm.

if you need anymore information just ask.

dmadrt
01.25.2013 , 10:39 AM | #2
Hello,
I am the coGM of Children of Korriban. We run Ops Mon, Wed, and Sat nights at 930pm EST. We have a lot of members though that are on at almost all times of the day/night. There are several guild members that are interested in starting a ranked Warzone team as well. Please see our guild site, it is listed below in my forum signature, as well as our guild email address. Feel free to send me a message at that address if you are interested.
Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech