Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] Jedi Consular Information Index (Where has all the sticky gone?)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[Guide] Jedi Consular Information Index (Where has all the sticky gone?)

AstralFire
12.13.2011 , 12:54 PM | #1
THE JEDI CONSULAR STUFF INDEX
(updated 13-Dec-11)

"Lost a planet, Master Obi-Wan has."

Friends! Sages, Shadows and Consulars, lend me your bandwidth. Due to the Consular forum's overwhelming desire to be helpful and informative, we appear to have taken the moderators by surprise. We have too many guides to be stickied! There are so many good ones. I've been asked to put together a unified listing of the many, many great topics present on this forum along with useful off-site links. Without further ado, I shall do so!

If you would like to help contribute to the organization of these forums, when making a thread, please follow these community guidelines and insert one of these categories into your thread title:
[Guide] - Completed or in-progress guides
[Theorycrafting] - On-going theorycrafting
[Help] - For those who have a question
[Lore/RP] - Encompasses Lore (Storyline) or RP help
[General] - Anything else
[Off Topic] - Something not related to Consulars

CLASS MASTERY

These links lead to coherent guides or blogs devoted to a specific advanced class or class specialization.

SAGES
SHADOWS
CLASS MISCELLANY

These links lead to guides or blogs focused on other elements of the class, such as the storyline campaign or the companions.

OTHER THREADS

Threads around the wider SW:tOR forums which have a lot of helpful general information on them, not necessarily focused on the Consular.

FANSITES

These links lead to informational websites that are not primarily related to the Consular, but can directly assist in knowledge of the class.

Do you have a guide, video, webcomic, machanima, or some other significant contribution to Jedi Consular-ness? Do you think there is a guide you've seen somewhere else that deserves to be mentioned here? Game-Mechanical stuff about our Sith mirrors is acceptable. Please post, and I will add it.

Guidelines: The post or website should be at least moderately legible, and adhere to a Western Audience teen-appropriate (or better) content rating. If they are in French or German, they should probably go to the French or German forums, but I'll post foreign language stuff here if requested. If it's an off-site page, make certain that the website is clean of spyware or questionable content.

Once the game releases, standards for videos will go up. Right now, for videos almost anything is good since we're all in withdrawal.

CONSULAR <> INQUISITOR DICTIONARY

If an ability name isn't included, it is identically named across the two classes. Some of the more common skills are included as well.

Jedi to Sith
Spoiler

Sith to Jedi
Spoiler
JEDI SHADOW

The Rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning. And I will not be the last Jedi.

Keozon
12.13.2011 , 01:00 PM | #2
Any still missing posts can be temporarily linked from here, until they get restored to the current forums.

At this point, I don't have any intention of bringing that down, but it is obviously not interactive. Just thought it might be nice to have the former posts until their owners can get them back up.

EDIT: There was, for some reason, quite a bit of corruption to the first page of links in the consular backup. I just went through and manually repaired many of them. I think every thread on that first consular page works, now.

AstralFire
12.13.2011 , 01:01 PM | #3
You're a peach, Keozon.
JEDI SHADOW

The Rebellion is reborn today. The war is just beginning. And I will not be the last Jedi.

Keozon
12.13.2011 , 02:17 PM | #4
I'll take that as a compliment, Astral, but I'm not sure I want to be fruity.

Anyway, here's the original version of this thread. I went through and fixed all the linking issues. Every link there will actually point to the old file it used to point to.

GFreeGamer
12.13.2011 , 02:45 PM | #5
Seems like a nice central place to put this to:

Quote: Originally Posted by Illendar View Post
Don't get to overly zealous with categories. Stick with something easy to track.

[Guide] - Completed or in-progress guides
[Theorycrafting] - On-going theorycrafting
[Help] - For those who have a question
[Lore/RP] - Encompasses Lore (Storyline) or RP help
[General] - Anything else
[Off Topic] - Something not related to Consulars
Uncharted SpaceJung Ma

AstralFire
12.13.2011 , 02:51 PM | #6
I already did...
JEDI SHADOW

xBooMBooMx
12.13.2011 , 02:56 PM | #7
Awesome! Thanks

Uncountable
12.13.2011 , 04:22 PM | #8
Thank you for posting this.

goody
12.14.2011 , 03:53 AM | #9
Its great to see it back.
Squadron 11-11-11 *Never Forget*

11/11 11/24 12/2

kinka