Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bis link for conealement

GONOTCH
01.23.2013 , 04:56 PM | #1
Sorry for posting a new thread but none of the links I clicked on in earlier posts worked. Does anyone have a best in slot link on Mr robot they can post for concealement? And also maybe a link to the best build for pure dps? Thank you!

SgtKlavier
01.23.2013 , 05:30 PM | #2
For PvP or PvE?

GONOTCH
01.23.2013 , 09:24 PM | #3
Both if you have it but mainly pvp. Thanks!

SgtKlavier
01.24.2013 , 10:51 AM | #4
This should be about it:

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...b-99b2664f6be8

From the base elite war hero gear, had to swap in like 7 mods/enhancements to maximize the set. It will certainly be a long grind to get there. Spec is there as well. Note that for pvp concealment you don't need accuracy, and it is okay to push surge up to 80%.

Will post pve version soon.

GONOTCH
01.24.2013 , 04:07 PM | #5
Thanks man for taking the time to do that! Much appreciated!

RyanReagan
01.28.2013 , 03:22 PM | #6
BiS PvP is easy to figure out. Don't worry about the EWH stuff until you're BiS WH.

First off, put purple cunning augments in everything. You can use power augments if you want.
Second off, ditch anything that is +12 POWER/CRIT and replace it with something that is +39 POWER/CRIT.
Third off, replace anything that has Accuracy with the same thing except with Surge.

Grab a couple EWH Enforcer Bracers and put the armorings and mods in a couple PvE shells so you get +15% backstab chance. I recommend the head and the chest since they are the most expensive.

Now that you're BiS WH, go get yourself a EWH mainhand and offhand.

Personally I play with Max Expertise because I feel the damage mitigation outweighs the extra damage. I spend a lot of time trying to keep multiple players "tied up" to give my team an advantage elsewhere in the board.

Others like to use PvE armorings and lower their expertise to 1100 so they hit harder. To each their own.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>