Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Pub side pvp guilds


leijae's Avatar


leijae
01.24.2013 , 01:02 PM | #31
oops double post
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

DeepFreese's Avatar


DeepFreese
01.24.2013 , 01:18 PM | #32
The issue here is that you have done nothing to prove yourself in pvp. You have never shown anyone that you are an elite, or at that matter even decent pvper. You weren't in Goof troop when we all learned to respect each other, and you sure as hell wouldn't make it onto their ranked team. You come to the server with a big ego, yet all I have seen you do is get rolled.. by my battlemaster geared alts. I don't believe any of the top tier pvp guilds on this server have any beef with one another. In fact, I am super pleased with how well we all get along. But you will never know, because I am positive that you will never be in a top tier guild on this server again. But hey, this was your choice. If I were you I would go join your friends on a different server, and maybe learn from your mistakes.
Creus
Robbs(Sniper) Robs(Assassin) Croozz(Jugg) Harata(Guardian) Se'an(Powertech) and Se-an(Marauder)
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

sphyg's Avatar


sphyg
01.24.2013 , 01:25 PM | #33
Moar popcorn please.

On a side note, crues(sp) I've watched you're stream.

I don't know how you can be so calm and pvp. I guess that's how you know you're elite, when you can do very well and barely try. I'm stressing out half the time. I've got done work to do.

Anyways back on subject. How does one get kicked from a guild in like a week? ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ read op..

***edit*** I guess it does help when you are grouped with someone who can do their jobs. I solo q mostly.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

criminalheretic's Avatar


criminalheretic
01.24.2013 , 01:32 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by leijae View Post
*EDIT I guess if clicking my keyboard and mouse makes me a clicker... /me is a proud clicker. That's the thing I'm not specifically a computer gamer. I console game almost as much as I spend on SWTOR, (thats why I do http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/ ) So the term clicker is a little foreign to me.

lol i like how this has turned into a flame war between my former guild (who i had given a compliment to for not being bad pvpers) and myself. i have no beef with you guys, even if you did /gkick me (for saying publicly what you say in private all day - the difference is that i dont care who's feelings i hurt). but i can keep doing this i makes enemies as easily as i make friends



know how i know you're 12?
No, apparently you make enemies much easier than you make friends, which I dare hypothesize is why you came back to this server in the 1st place.

I also dare presume you were /gkicked because however much smack people might talk in private, some people understand that to refrain from talking smack to someone isn't a "favor" to the proposed recipient of the smack talk. Rather it is a statement about the maturity, dignity, and general security of the person who is tempted to talk &%#@, but has the strength of character needed to refrain. There is no level of gaming aptitude that makes acting like a d-bag, any more or less than acting like a d-bag.

The fact that you talk smack to your community makes you a d-bag.

The fact that you need this explained to you is how we know you're 12.

The fact that by all accounts you aren't even that good, well that's probably a combination of the above...and makes this entire thread funny. But "sad funny", like a "14yo basset hound with bad hips climbing stairs" funny.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

Spliffy-TreesOG's Avatar


Spliffy-TreesOG
01.24.2013 , 01:37 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
No, apparently you make enemies much easier than you make friends, which I dare hypothesize is why you came back to this server in the 1st place.

I also dare presume you were /gkicked because however much smack people might talk in private, some people understand that to refrain from talking smack to someone isn't a "favor" to the proposed recipient of the smack talk. Rather it is a statement about the maturity, dignity, and general security of the person who is tempted to talk &%#@, but has the strength of character needed to refrain. There is no level of gaming aptitude that makes acting like a d-bag, any more or less than acting like a d-bag.

The fact that you talk smack to your community makes you a d-bag.

The fact that you need this explained to you is how we know you're 12.

The fact that by all accounts you aren't even that good, well that's probably a combination of the above...and makes this entire thread funny. But "sad funny", like a "14yo basset hound with bad hips climbing stairs" funny.
This. A thousand times this.
Also if you listen to his youtube videos (if you can stand them) it's apparent he's a try hard 14 year old who thinks that since he got a no scope in halo 4 that makes him MLG. Man I hope this guy goes back to his other server and this will be put behind us, it really is getting sadder by the minute.

DeepFreese's Avatar


DeepFreese
01.24.2013 , 01:59 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by sphyg View Post
Moar popcorn please.

On a side note, crues(sp) I've watched you're stream.

I don't know how you can be so calm and pvp. I guess that's how you know you're elite, when you can do very well and barely try. I'm stressing out half the time. I've got done work to do.

***edit*** I guess it does help when you are grouped with someone who can do their jobs. I solo q mostly.
The edit is the secret the most popular misunderstanding is that I actually do anything. I just let my premade do stuff and I press the bubble button. Lol but honestly, I am just playing to have fun. I really enjoy the people I play with, and I really enjoy the game. I guess I stay calm because no matter how bad a game is, I know it is just a game, and the next game is ensured to be a better time.
Creus
Robbs(Sniper) Robs(Assassin) Croozz(Jugg) Harata(Guardian) Se'an(Powertech) and Se-an(Marauder)
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

leijae's Avatar


leijae
01.24.2013 , 02:03 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by DeepFreese View Post
The issue here is that you have done nothing to prove yourself in pvp. You have never shown anyone that you are an elite, or at that matter even decent pvper.... learn from your mistakes.
These were good points. Rest was pretty much meh. You're right about these, I've been gone for far too long. you said something about elite pvp guilds... I fundamentally disagree with you because I don't agree that are any elite pvp guilds. there some great individual players, and if those players formed a guild i think you guys would be a contender. but as far as when x-server pvp happens (if it happens) i don't think this server will be at the top of the leaderboards (which may not be your goald anyway since it's a pve server)

you said something about beating me in battlemaster, thats fine if you watch my stream or any of videos (if you haven't that's fine) you'll know for a fact that i'm an objective play, there isnt really a death match in SWTOR and if you walk around with that attitude, you're worse that the random pugs i group with.
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

Asunasan's Avatar


Asunasan
01.24.2013 , 02:08 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by leijae View Post
These were good points. Rest was pretty much meh. You're right about these, I've been gone for far too long. you said something about elite pvp guilds... I fundamentally disagree with you because I don't agree that are any elite pvp guilds. there some great individual players, and if those players formed a guild i think you guys would be a contender. but as far as when x-server pvp happens (if it happens) i don't think this server will be at the top of the leaderboards (which may not be your goald anyway since it's a pve server)

you said something about beating me in battlemaster, thats fine if you watch my stream or any of videos (if you haven't that's fine) you'll know for a fact that i'm an objective play, there isnt really a death match in SWTOR and if you walk around with that attitude, you're worse that the random pugs i group with.
Yeah, if you are the calibur of player we have to worry about from "PVP" servers I"m not to worried. You also have no idea what any of our rated teams look like. Guess what, all of the "major league" guilds on our server have some people in them who aren't on their A team for ranked.

Quote: Originally Posted by DeepFreese View Post
The edit is the secret the most popular misunderstanding is that I actually do anything. I just let my premade do stuff and I press the bubble button. Lol but honestly, I am just playing to have fun. I really enjoy the people I play with, and I really enjoy the game. I guess I stay calm because no matter how bad a game is, I know it is just a game, and the next game is ensured to be a better time.
Creus selling himself short again. Remember that second hutball last night? Those 3 pulls that put fuzzy beyond cookies ability to catch up to? Good games though.

sphyg's Avatar


sphyg
01.24.2013 , 02:11 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by DeepFreese View Post
The edit is the secret the most popular misunderstanding is that I actually do anything. I just let my premade do stuff and I press the bubble button. Lol but honestly, I am just playing to have fun. I really enjoy the people I play with, and I really enjoy the game. I guess I stay calm because no matter how bad a game is, I know it is just a game, and the next game is ensured to be a better time.
I guess I need to make some friends. Perhaps I should get some pointers on making friends from the OP?
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

DeepFreese's Avatar


DeepFreese
01.24.2013 , 02:18 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Asunasan View Post
Creus selling himself short again. Remember that second hutball last night? Those 3 pulls that put fuzzy beyond cookies ability to catch up to? Good games though.
Asuna its just a pull :P with my bubble and sprint I can run the fire taking like 600 damage to health, and then its just one button. Anyone can do it. But definitely fun games. That hypergates was too close >.<
Creus
Robbs(Sniper) Robs(Assassin) Croozz(Jugg) Harata(Guardian) Se'an(Powertech) and Se-an(Marauder)
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}