Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

As close as we get to xserver rateds

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
As close as we get to xserver rateds

Ryannnnnnn
01.23.2013 , 03:46 PM | #1
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=589582

For all those that talk **** on each others servers rated capabilities, it's almost time to put up or shut up.

Wookieenator
01.23.2013 , 04:39 PM | #2
hope to see ya soon

Pahomi
01.23.2013 , 05:54 PM | #3
This in an unique opportunity for all the teams playing this game to face each other. I'm on a PvE server, but the top PvP teams fro here will be in the queue on the PTS as well when this goes live. If you think we won't be a challange you may be surprised

I really hope all the ranked teams will queue on the PTS and not make up some lame excuse not to participate. Since the progression on the PTS is not transferred over to your real server, this would probably only be temporary so it would be a shame to miss this window. Think of it as a PvP World Cup

Ryannnnnnn
01.23.2013 , 06:22 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Pahomi View Post
This in an unique opportunity for all the teams playing this game to face each other. I'm on a PvE server, but the top PvP teams fro here will be in the queue on the PTS as well when this goes live. If you think we won't be a challange you may be surprised

I really hope all the ranked teams will queue on the PTS and not make up some lame excuse not to participate. Since the progression on the PTS is not transferred over to your real server, this would probably only be temporary so it would be a shame to miss this window. Think of it as a PvP World Cup
Yea, my guild will be there

Xertasian
01.23.2013 , 06:30 PM | #5
besides being able to do rated..bioware can get the correct metrics for pvp classes and there dps outputs by having all max geared people competing..vice versa for pve i will copy my toons there soon as PTS is back up and running..
Back streaming again http://twitch.tv/Xertasian

Nevullis
01.23.2013 , 06:46 PM | #6
I'm your huckleberry
Discopain Lvl 55 sorc
Discokream Lvl 55 merc
Discoherps Lvl 55 trooper

sauerkraut
01.23.2013 , 07:32 PM | #7
Awesome, so BW will not have any more excuse to put Premades together with PUGs. Finally. Of course after a week it will be as dead as now, because most premades just want any easy win, not a fight, where they actually can lose.

MidichIorian
01.23.2013 , 07:36 PM | #8
Forming full 8-man sorc team. Pst for invite.

There's your metrics, BW.

cashogy_reborn
01.23.2013 , 07:45 PM | #9
we've been talking about this possibility for a week or so now. will be interesting to see how it all plays out
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

VasKur
01.23.2013 , 10:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Pahomi View Post
This in an unique opportunity for all the teams playing this game to face each other. I'm on a PvE server,
but the top PvP teams fro here will be in the queue on the PTS as well when this goes live. If you think we won't be a challange you may
be surprised

I really hope all the ranked teams will queue on the PTS and not make up some lame excuse not to participate. Since the progression on
the PTS is not transferred over to your real server, this would probably only be temporary so it would be a shame to miss this window.
Think of it as a PvP World Cup
^ this

It's time to show what you are worth. And yes, if you'll "make up some lame excuse not to participate" so... dudes, you can't call yourself a real PvP guild.
so get your asses to PTS when the time comes.