Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operator IX buggy since today's patch?

schnopsnosn
01.23.2013 , 02:31 PM | #1
http://www.abload.de/img/screenshot_2013-01-23hzuw4.jpg

As you can see, Operator targeted our 2nd tank(Eldronnat) with the deletion protocol, yet I died?!

edit:
Other funnies today:
Self-clearing the deletion-protocol didn't work aswell(having yellow buff, getting yellow deletion-protocol, but died), In the last chamber before Operator IX we had TWICE the amount of adds.
Also we had LESS larvae at the trash before The Writhing Horror.

Operator IX randomly switched targets during a taunt(after his random-shot after Black Obtuse) effectively one-shotting our Sorc-DPS and Sorc-Heal(both sitting at 21k health and both were topped off).

Monoth
01.23.2013 , 03:24 PM | #2
Looks to me whoever was suppose to go in on Blue Deletion didn't get in there in time and you were to close to the tank who was target for deletion when he exploded taking you with him.

As for Operator IX targeting someone after Black Obtuse phase is normal, that's why we have the main and off-tank taunt after Black Obtuse is done casting to make sure one of them gets the aggro... It's been this way since day one.
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

FlavaBizkit
01.23.2013 , 03:47 PM | #3
alaister and ahssoka both still have their blue orbs... so that means they didnt go in for the soak, and the marauder took AE dmg because he was to close.... not a bug, just sloppy execution.
Modus Operandi
Drooly | Sentinel Rishy | Vanguard Dennik | Scoundrel
Underpowered Powertech Rehabilitated |Juggernaut Fatedd | Mercenary

schnopsnosn
01.23.2013 , 03:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
Looks to me whoever was suppose to go in on Blue Deletion didn't get in there in time and you were to close to the tank who was target for deletion when he exploded taking you with him.

As for Operator IX targeting someone after Black Obtuse phase is normal, that's why we have the main and off-tank taunt after Black Obtuse is done casting to make sure one of them gets the aggro... It's been this way since day one.
We know this fight.
He died afterwards, As you can see I died from the deletion protocol.
Also we know that he has a 19k-hit, but he did that, switched back to the tanks and then went back to the Sorc to one-shot them.

schnopsnosn
01.23.2013 , 03:54 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavaBizkit View Post
alaister and ahssoka both still have their blue orbs... so that means they didnt go in for the soak, and the marauder took AE dmg because he was to close.... not a bug, just sloppy execution.
Yes, they missed their orb.
However Eldronnat DID NOT die, only I died.

FlavaBizkit
01.23.2013 , 03:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by schnopsnosn View Post
Yes, they missed their orb.
However Eldronnat DID NOT die, only I died.
it killed you both man..... he needed a shield and no one was there....
Modus Operandi
Drooly | Sentinel Rishy | Vanguard Dennik | Scoundrel
Underpowered Powertech Rehabilitated |Juggernaut Fatedd | Mercenary

schnopsnosn
01.23.2013 , 03:56 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by FlavaBizkit View Post
it killed you both man..... he needed a shield and no one was there....
Again:
It killed ME, he did not die.
He died afterwards.
I took the screenshot a good 20s after I died.

Hovergame
01.23.2013 , 05:02 PM | #8
http://www.abload.de/img/screenshot_2013-01-23hzuw4.jpg

As you can see, Operator targeted our 2nd tank(Eldronnat) with the deletion protocol, yet I died?!

edit:
Other funnies today:
Self-clearing the deletion-protocol didn't work aswell(having yellow buff, getting yellow deletion-protocol, but died), In the last chamber before Operator IX we had TWICE the amount of adds.
Also we had LESS larvae at the trash before The Writhing Horror.

Operator IX randomly switched targets during a taunt(after his random-shot after Black Obtuse) effectively one-shotting our Sorc-DPS and Sorc-Heal(both sitting at 21k health and both were topped off).
We ALWAYS had problems. I usualy tank him and :
-The self-defense NEVER worked.
-If I taunt him just after the end of the shield (or don't taunt at all), he targets a random player and can OS him. I need to taunt him 2s after the end of the shield, in the middle of the sentence.
-For the adds, sometimes the last room spawns while we're close of the chest, and then we have some fun with the adds.

schnopsnosn
01.24.2013 , 07:55 AM | #9
So I've had a chat with my raid-mates.
Alaister DID run in to clear the deletion protocol on Eldronnat(as you can see he's lying near the center, where we usually meet up).
You can see that Alaister and Ahssoka both still have their blue orb-buff.
Eldronnat died because they were in shock that I got one-shot by the deletion protocol. He died about 5s after my death because they were in shock due to my death.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hovergame View Post
We ALWAYS had problems. I usualy tank him and :
-The self-defense NEVER worked.
-If I taunt him just after the end of the shield (or don't taunt at all), he targets a random player and can OS him. I need to taunt him 2s after the end of the shield, in the middle of the sentence.
-For the adds, sometimes the last room spawns while we're close of the chest, and then we have some fun with the adds.
Self-cleanse is the only way to do this usually, because otherwise BOTH yellow players will lose their buff.

We know about the taunt, he did his random-shot, then faced the tank(due to taunt), then turned around again and one-shot the Sorc(the Sorc is doing the least damage in our raid, so it can't be that the Sorc pulled aggro).
Also this happened THREE times in the try where we killed him(battle-rez, got up, fully healed, one-shot again AFTER random-shot + stealth rez and the same as before).

Hovergame
01.24.2013 , 08:41 AM | #10
Self-cleanse is the only way to do this usually, because otherwise BOTH yellow players will lose their buff.

We know about the taunt, he did his random-shot, then faced the tank(due to taunt), then turned around again and one-shot the Sorc(the Sorc is doing the least damage in our raid, so it can't be that the Sorc pulled aggro).
Also this happened THREE times in the try where we killed him(battle-rez, got up, fully healed, one-shot again AFTER random-shot + stealth rez and the same as before).
Soryr, I was just wondering About the self-cleaning, we are accepting to lose a tank if needed