Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck at "Installing Main Assets 100 (0%)"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Stuck at "Installing Main Assets 100 (0%)"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GoodGuyChuck
01.24.2013 , 05:07 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by ELizamariska View Post
Just wondering are you guys using windows 8 or virgin media?

Know problems in the past have been os or isp related hence asking
I am using Windows 7 64-bit

GoodGuyChuck
01.24.2013 , 05:48 AM | #32
BIOWARE? WHERE ARE YOU? I see you post in others threads but dont care about mine. I have tested all solutions I have seen being posted by you guys.

OwenBrooks
01.24.2013 , 06:21 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by GoodGuyChuck View Post
BIOWARE? WHERE ARE YOU? I see you post in others threads but dont care about mine. I have tested all solutions I have seen being posted by you guys.
If it is halting on install and not download, have you run chkdsk c: /f and a sfc /scannow ? if chkdsk c: reports errors please run a memory test program.
I mentioned that here in your post on the below thread
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=589887

KrishnaeMarcelle
01.24.2013 , 07:36 AM | #34
The previous problem was solved, but now the game does not load.
Problems, problems and more problems. And all this time, without a word from Bioware.
I wanna play! The solutions indicated by the support they are unsatisfactory and now keeps silence. Can anyone help me please? I am using Windows 8 64-bits.

OwenBrooks
01.24.2013 , 07:40 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by KrishnaeMarcelle View Post
The previous problem was solved, but now the game does not load.
Problems, problems and more problems. And all this time, without a word from Bioware.
I wanna play! The solutions indicated by the support they are unsatisfactory and now keeps silence. Can anyone help me please?
So you had patch install errors occuring ? when you login into the launcher before you press play is a cog on the lower left , use the repair function here and see if it picks up errors ? I am concerned if you are getting continual errors being created something is not right.

Edit saw windows 8 - have you tried running the launcher.exe and swtor.exe in compat mode for say windows 7 or xp sp3 ?

If you know how can you post up a dxdiag to look at hardware and drivers you are using.

KrishnaeMarcelle
01.24.2013 , 07:53 AM | #36
I've had trying to repair yesterday and nothing had happened. I tried again and are repairing about 31 files. But it seems that once again get stuck in the repair.

oh gosh ... I will not play today, again!

OwenBrooks
01.24.2013 , 08:05 AM | #37
I've had trying to repair yesterday and nothing had happened. I tried again and are repairing about 31 files. But it seems that once again get stuck in the repair.

oh gosh ... I will not play today, again!
You are running the launcher and swtor.exe as administrator ? have you tried compatability mode as well ?

KrishnaeMarcelle
01.24.2013 , 08:15 AM | #38
I tried. Nothing happens!

OwenBrooks
01.24.2013 , 08:19 AM | #39
I tried. Nothing happens!
When you say nothing happens ? do you mean the launcher runs and it does nothing or the launcher does not run ?

KrishnaeMarcelle
01.24.2013 , 08:23 AM | #40
The launcher works, but when I click "Play" the game gets stuck on the loading screen. I've tried updating the video drives.