Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taral V Bug/Broken Flashpoint

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ConstantVariable
01.24.2013 , 02:36 PM | #21
What is this crazy idea that BW actually test the stuff it puts out? Who came up with that idea?

Jrea
01.24.2013 , 03:05 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by haliy View Post
You seriously think that this bug is a game breaker? I for one can wait til the next maintenance downtime for it to be fixed
Ok, for some reason this is an issue so lets review.....

breaker bug / content blocker ........CONTENT BLOCKER!!!!!! (blocks content)

This problem dose not break the game but it dose block part of it. And since these are the only two types of bugs that EA Bioware fixes I put them in together.

Please read the whole post before making comments.

haliy
01.24.2013 , 04:45 PM | #23
I did read the whole post before making comments but thank you for assuming that i didin't.

Sure... that one flashpoint is bugged to the point where you can't pass it. Find something to do other than that 1 flashpoint.

Need gear from T5? Do a couple quests or PVP to gain a couple levels. Then you will be within range of a different flashpoint because you have already out geared the equipment you would have received from T5. Find some upgrades on Mods to replace the mods you have in your current gear. There are plenty of ways to get gear other than that one flashpoint you were so adamant on completing. Your 50 but cant seem to get anything but T5 threw GF in order to get your BH coms? Keep trying.

In the end, it's something that regardless on how annoying it was, it was managable by just not doing it. Anyways... it looks as if they plan on putting in a patch tomorrow to fix it.
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

CTFoxhound
01.25.2013 , 07:08 AM | #24

Sure... that one flashpoint is bugged to the point where you can't pass it. Find something to do other than that 1 flashpoint.

In the end, it's something that regardless on how annoying it was, it was managable by just not doing it. Anyways... it looks as if they plan on putting in a patch tomorrow to fix it.
It's not that I want gear from it, I wanna do the quest chain that starts from Tarval V. Think it's called "the Jedi Prisoner". Hopefully the downtime right now has a fix in order for this.

Vemtaz
01.25.2013 , 03:01 PM | #25
Your 50 but cant seem to get anything but T5 threw GF in order to get your BH coms? Keep trying..
This is GREAT advice.. assuming you KNOW it's broken. We had no way to know what we experienced was a blocking bug.. we just assumed it was some kind of temporary glitch, and reset the instance and tried again. After the second try, we decided enough was enough... I submitted a bug report, and we then re-queued for groupfinder daily.. and kept getting Taral V.. i'm presuming the game was forcing people into it for some reason.. i have no way to confirm this. And you can't get the groupfinder daily if you don't queue for all of the hard modes.

• The end of the world? newp
  • Will I unsub? newp
  • Was it frustrating as hell for the four of us who were just trying to have a little fun and play the game?
    Yes, extremely. Made more frustrating by the fact that it was known to be broken, and yet nothing was posted officially here on the forums (other than "we are investigating"). There was no way a player in the game would know they were going to experience this. Had we known about this problem, and the extent it was going to affect our limited game play time, we would have probably just played alts, or took the night off for some family time or something. Instead we spent a couple of frustrating hours trying really hard to have fun... unfortunately, we did not.

The point I'm trying to make here is that there is a lot of room for improvement in the way the community and support teams are communicating with the player base.