Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RWZ's Mondays/Thursdays

Marcusftfw
01.23.2013 , 12:35 PM | #1
Hi everyone, since it's looks like this is gonna be the nights of the comp the boys are running I'm gonna try and aim to get our BOSS core team on these nights from 8pm, so I encourage any and all teams to do the same, we have had to mess with our team composition alot over the past few weeks since most of our old core team now plays on harbinger, so we could use as much practise as possible in the lead up to the comp.

Cheers guys hope to see you all in there!
-Win

Obirayy
01.23.2013 , 04:40 PM | #2
Edit: thought you said Tuesdays for some reason lol

P.s

More duels in outlaws den!

Marcusftfw
01.23.2013 , 05:06 PM | #3
Haha nice quick edit, you know I'm down for duels mate we shd make that the hangout spot, most of my guild is keen for it, lets us run custom group vs group too.
-Win

Obirayy
01.23.2013 , 07:05 PM | #4
Sweet. I just hope we dont have a ganking problem depending on who goes down there. Ill message tonight on my imp toon we can all just go there while waiting for ranked pops ect.

Marcusftfw
01.24.2013 , 06:49 AM | #5
Damm had a couple no shows tonight sorry bro, we gonna head to outlaws den from about 8pm tomorrow night and ill get our boys there during normal evenings aswell when we dont have other stuff on, sorry bout tonight. Good sugestion grabbing some PVP members to help us out, maybe next time........
-Win

Obirayy
01.24.2013 , 07:56 AM | #6
All good. Ill be on around 9-930 tomorrow night so ill see you then

Antiskeptic
01.24.2013 , 11:39 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcusftfw View Post
Good sugestion grabbing some PVP members to help us out, maybe next time........
You could consider shooting yourself in the face next time as well
//

overkillss
01.24.2013 , 10:04 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcusftfw View Post
Damm had a couple no shows tonight sorry bro, we gonna head to outlaws den from about 8pm tomorrow night and ill get our boys there during normal evenings aswell when we dont have other stuff on, sorry bout tonight. Good sugestion grabbing some PVP members to help us out, maybe next time........
PVP will be up for it, let me know if you get something organised Winspec!
The Bastion <PVP> Guild Leader
-Overkills PVP 55 Maurader
-Spellbound PVP 55 Scororer
-Muscless 52 Juggernaut