Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game randomly logs off and get stuck on loading screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Game randomly logs off and get stuck on loading screen

OwenBrooks
01.24.2013 , 12:38 AM | #21
What do you call a large proportion of players ? 1, 10 , 100 ? out of what 250,000 minimum work out the percentage that is like 0.01% and you say large proportion ?

Edit - I never said everyone needs to update there routers ?? , it appeared to fix one person sheesh and he reported that fact not me.

Chaoswielder
01.24.2013 , 12:40 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
What do you call a large proportion of players ? 1, 10 , 100 ? out of what 250,000 minimum work out the percentage that is like 0.01% and you say large proportion ?
The number of people it's affecting is pretty irrelevant to the argument. 3 pages of people saying they can't stay logged into the game in the first day of the of the patch is a pretty clear indication it's widespread.
Unsubbed 09/01/13 awaiting an action for APAC players.[/center]

OwenBrooks
01.24.2013 , 12:43 AM | #23
I am not saying there is not something going on , maybe they all live in the same region and a cable just faulted and all traffic is now being redirected onto other paths and causing issues ???? who knows, but lets take the simple answer bioware its your fault fix it .............. heck you may be right but then again you maynot be.

OwenBrooks
01.24.2013 , 12:50 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaoswielder View Post
The number of people it's affecting is pretty irrelevant to the argument. 3 pages of people saying they can't stay logged into the game in the first day of the of the patch is a pretty clear indication it's widespread.
Do you live in asia ? maybe this is your issue if you play on APAC ? http://advisories.internode.on.net/item/10735/

That advisory works both ways for people in Asia to Australia.

Chaoswielder
01.24.2013 , 12:53 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Do you live in asia ? maybe this is your issue if you play on APAC ?.
No, I live in Australia. And like I said it's working for me now
Unsubbed 09/01/13 awaiting an action for APAC players.[/center]

OwenBrooks
01.24.2013 , 12:59 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaoswielder View Post
No, I live in Australia. And like I said it's working for me now
I live near brisbane, never had any problems yet , touch wood.

Siminov
01.24.2013 , 07:13 AM | #27
Add me to the list. This is pretty damn sad, Bioware.

InfernalDark
01.24.2013 , 08:17 AM | #28
havent seen this bug today.... yet.

RikuvonDrake
01.24.2013 , 08:32 AM | #29
Just had the bug, in the middle of buying stuff on GTN, got kicked out and right now stuck at loading screen....
Gate Crasher - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress - The Eternal Warrior
Not Good Enough | Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rebel Dream | Riku
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

ProsperityMarie
01.24.2013 , 10:14 AM | #30
I have been getting this since yesterday. I am in the states, not on a wireless router. I wish someone from Bioware would at least address this, I quit this game once already for almost 8 months due to bugs that interfered with just regualr gameplay. I came back becuase of all the changes, I see CS is no better now than it was then. Think I am going to quit this game. Maybe instead of adding something every patch, they spend 1 patch fixing everything. Feel like im getting robbed of my money, when I am paying for a product, that I cant play due to a bug.