Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New to class - Need an advice.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
New to class - Need an advice.

CrustyPolish
01.30.2013 , 08:01 AM | #11
Mobility is only really an issue using MM spec....however if you are serious about PvP you should be going lethality. Half of the disadvantages you read in this forum can be solved by going lethality. Most of your rotation can be used outside of cover.

For 1v1, I find a really easy class to melt is marauders if you are going to use MM. Most maras aren't very smart and will jump to you immediately before you get into cover. At that point you can just knock them back and root them in place. With your high burst damage and their medium armor, you will face rape. If they do CC breaker out of the pushback root, they won't have a jump off cooldown, and you can just leg shot.

Hardest 1v1 fight for an MM I would say is a deception Assassin. Your hardest hitting attack can easily be interrupted by their plethora of stuns and your lack of dots means they can just vanish if in danger.

chaosmadness
01.30.2013 , 08:20 AM | #12
I forgot to mention before, I chose Operative.

Tks all for the tips.

MishraArtificer
01.30.2013 , 11:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by chaosmadness View Post

Tks all for the tips.
I have to warn you, Operatives are a bit weak right now. And be VERY careful with Stealth around bosses, as they can see through it from (in some cases) nearly double the distance than going uncloaked.

That said, I hope you enjoy Stealthing around, going all stab-happy. Trust me, it's fun.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

NoTomorrow
01.31.2013 , 03:52 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by chaosmadness View Post

Tks all for the tips.
Sooner or late you will reroll a sniper. It's only a question of time.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

chaosmadness
01.31.2013 , 09:22 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
I have to warn you, Operatives are a bit weak right now. And be VERY careful with Stealth around bosses, as they can see through it from (in some cases) nearly double the distance than going uncloaked.

That said, I hope you enjoy Stealthing around, going all stab-happy. Trust me, it's fun.
Well, if all choose only the strongest classes, everyone would play only with PT's, Mara's and Assass's in warzones
Atm, the most fun part in warzones its ninja cap the objectives, true. But i need practice more my combat skills, i die a lot

Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
Sooner or late you will reroll a sniper. It's only a question of time.
I think both classes are fun

Daxy
01.31.2013 , 10:08 AM | #16
ya you will make a sniper
it will probably become your main no matter what you have done with older toons
and then, after it becomes your main, you will reroll another one to farm warzone medpacs and adrenals for all your other toons