Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

need help asap restored charcter problems

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
need help asap restored charcter problems
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nucairion
01.23.2013 , 10:45 AM | #1
right a couple days ago i made a ticket for character restoration didnt think nothing off it having no response yet.i had 1 free character slot waiting for it so i decide to purchase another character slot to make a new toon only to find my restored character has been restored 3 times oddly i only had 2 free slots and all three of the have messed up names of loads of random letters.

i have a screenshot as proof of this and would like to get this issue sorted asap so i can start playing the character again and create a new one.
Voyseiri - 50 vanguard, Zi'Kino - 50 sentinal, Nosrionel - 50 gunslinger, Libieso - 50 shadow, Llorak - 50 powertech, Mibanax 50 - Sorc, Reiqui - 50 Juggernaut and a few lowbies

Nucairion
01.23.2013 , 11:26 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nucairion View Post
right a couple days ago i made a ticket for character restoration didnt think nothing off it having no response yet.i had 1 free character slot waiting for it so i decide to purchase another character slot to make a new toon only to find my restored character has been restored 3 times oddly i only had 2 free slots and all three of the have messed up names of loads of random letters.

i have a screenshot as proof of this and would like to get this issue sorted asap so i can start playing the character again and create a new one.
really would appraite a comment from gm or wotever really want my char sorted and ability to create a new char. just cant delete 1 of the 3 replicas of my restored char until issue gets sorted.
Voyseiri - 50 vanguard, Zi'Kino - 50 sentinal, Nosrionel - 50 gunslinger, Libieso - 50 shadow, Llorak - 50 powertech, Mibanax 50 - Sorc, Reiqui - 50 Juggernaut and a few lowbies

Beesodd
01.23.2013 , 11:33 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Nucairion,

That is certainly rather odd alright. We'll look into this poly-restore and hopefully it can be easily resolved.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Nucairion
01.23.2013 , 11:34 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Nucairion,

That is certainly rather odd alright. We'll look into this poly-restore and hopefully it can be easily resolved.
thank you. also cant rename any of the restores so would like that fixed aswell

Beesodd
01.23.2013 , 11:46 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Aye, I noticed that part too.

Can I check if you've tried deleting any of the clones at any point?

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Nucairion
01.23.2013 , 11:50 AM | #6
Aye, I noticed that part too.

Can I check if you've tried deleting any of the clones at any point?
not at the moment didnt want to risk messing anything up even tho i took screenshot as a backup

Beesodd
01.23.2013 , 11:53 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Yep that's perfectly fine, and we can see the 3 duplicates on your account. As yours looks to be a unique issue so far, this will be looked into further.

Thanks for the detail and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Nucairion
01.23.2013 , 11:58 AM | #8
Yep that's perfectly fine, and we can see the 3 duplicates on your account. As yours looks to be a unique issue so far, this will be looked into further.

Thanks for the detail and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
nps any idea how long will take before i get my new charater slots availbe and able to play the merc again. as i spent the money on coins to get the addition 2 character slots and atm i cant use them

Beesodd
01.24.2013 , 06:41 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Nucairion,

Sorry I didn't response earlier. I just checked on this, and it should be resolved now. If there's any further issues with this, please let us know.

Thanks for the help with this issue.

dewayne
01.24.2013 , 07:11 AM | #10
just dumb question here. how far back can you go on a character restore? and what do you file it under?
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker