Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rollback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Maggiopt
01.23.2013 , 01:17 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, we're looking into reports of rollbacks and will update this as soon as we have more information. Thank you
Outraged first.
Then disappointed.
And now forcibly and painfully made aware of how a game can be a waste of life.
And all thanks to BW.

I'm gonna make the best of my already payed sub and then quietly fade away.

Systems crash and crap happens, but I was expecting a premium service, since this game charges premium rates as far as gaming goes.
instead, we get silence and no explanation/fix/compensation or even a proper apology.

Whitering
01.23.2013 , 01:20 PM | #52
Okay, so what happened exactly? I finished some HM mode dungeon with a few people about an hour before the server reset. I got some gear I will need to play my trooper in such instances again. Did I lose that stuff? I can't check until after work. Now I can't remember how much time for sure I spent PvPing on my shadow after, you can erase that it's just more coms I am throwing down the toilet anyway.

Is this like when I work on something, forget to save it and shut down my computer? Is that what they did? lol

Elrithis
01.23.2013 , 01:23 PM | #53
It seems that pretty much anything that was done during the 3hour period they rolled back has been lost

JovethGonzalez
01.23.2013 , 01:27 PM | #54 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi folks, unfortunately, a small number of users were affected by a minor rollback on the Red Eclipse which we cannot reset. We want to apologize for this inconvenience, and know that we are working on processes to prevent this from happening again. If you lost Cartel Coins at all during this rollback, please contact Customer Support so that they can assist you. Thank you for your patience.

Weltmacht
01.23.2013 , 01:33 PM | #55
Bull.

theblaznee
01.23.2013 , 01:34 PM | #56
What about the gear drops? The stabilizers? The exp? The credits? The Commendations?

It's just lost, and you have no idea why?

Can we trust this not to happen again even?
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness!

Fight hard, die well!

Weltmacht
01.23.2013 , 01:35 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, unfortunately, a small number of users were affected by a minor rollback which we cannot reset. However, if you lost Cartel Coins at all during this rollback, please contact Customer Support so that they can assist you. Thank you for your patience.
And the next time it happens? We're just supposed to roll over and accept that as well?

Elrithis
01.23.2013 , 01:35 PM | #58
Dont even try arguing the point i just got my last post deleted saying what i thought of that response

lordtwig
01.23.2013 , 01:41 PM | #59
How about a little more information?

What servers were effected?

When is the effected time period?

Was everyone who played during this time effected, or just some?

Will only Cartel Coins be reimbursed?

Granted that Cartel Coins are probably the most important as they represent real money, but everything else lost does represent real time and effort spent. If something can not be restored, I personally would understand, but I can also understand that others would be upset. So a "We are sorry" statement is probably called for, even if unreasonable people won't believe it.
SWTOR General Discussion: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Elrithis
01.23.2013 , 01:42 PM | #60
As ticked off as i am about this i wouldnt mind so much if they actualy came out and apologised rather than the response they actualy gave