Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rollback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordHsaansie
01.23.2013 , 10:30 AM | #41
i am still sup and still can play like sub but lost 100k all i had and 3 lvls

Monoth
01.23.2013 , 10:36 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by augustgrace View Post
If the rollbacks were due to official action, then why would they be "investigating" reports of rollbacks?
Because the Right Hand doesn't know what the Left Hand is doing (shrug)
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Ileria
01.23.2013 , 10:47 AM | #43
I lost all the progress with [WEEKLY]Section X Crisis.

I logged out last night from my own ship. I had completed all the Section X dailies. When I logged in I was back in [HEROIC 4]Long Shots instance and all the dailies are back in my mission log.

POPsi
01.23.2013 , 10:49 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Weltmacht View Post
Tbh it seems very unlikely that you'll get the stuff back. Unless, of course, they can actually see progress made during those three hours.

The lack of official responses is rather disheartening.
I'll see what I've lost, and if it turns out to be bad I'll send a ticket. If they refuse to refund the stuff I'm so out of here.

Weltmacht
01.23.2013 , 11:01 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by POPsi View Post
I'll see what I've lost, and if it turns out to be bad I'll send a ticket. If they refuse to refund the stuff I'm so out of here.
Yeah, I made a ticket yesterday already when it happened. I'll be expecting some heavy compensation unless they can get my level and progress back.

BigKnubby
01.23.2013 , 11:10 AM | #46
Why hasn't there been an update from the developers on this? It has been nearly 12 hours, since this was first reported? I find it hard to believe that it takes this long to investigate whether a rollback occurred in the first place. Even if the devs aren't sure why the rollback occurred yet (i still believe they should, unless it wasn't a priority), there should have at least been some type of official update on the issue.

Bioware, I LOVE this game, seriously. I really enjoy it. Please don't mess it up for me (and the everyone else) by continuing this lack of communication and responsiveness to your customers' concerns. ALL games, especially MMOs are susceptible to having intermittent issues, but it is the lack of communication that pushes customers away.

I am sure there is a hesitancy to acknowledge issues for fear of making this game seem plague-ridden with problems, but the truth is that while there are some problems (and new ones will occasionally emerge, just the nature of software in general), these problems occur in every game I've played to date, not just swtor. However, I think you'll find the majority of people (except the trolls) can be very understanding of these issues as long your constantly and consistently communicating with them. Frequent communication makes Bioware seem more accessible, reassures customers that you share their concerns, and drastically reduces their frustrations.

Once again, know that I really am a fan of this game and Bioware in general. Swtor is overall a solid game, especially considering how relatively young it is. PLEASE.....communicate with us.

theblaznee
01.23.2013 , 01:07 PM | #47
Need another update on this BW.. You can't have a rollback happen in your game and not know about it.. What's going on? I don't really feel like playing a game where at any moment any progress can be deleted without you guys knowing.
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness!

Fight hard, die well!

Weltmacht
01.23.2013 , 01:10 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by theblaznee View Post
Need another update on this BW.. You can't have a rollback happen in your game and not know about it.. What's going on? I don't really feel like playing a game where at any moment any progress can be deleted without you guys knowing.
Apparently it wasn't a real rollback, which probably is why they're so slow to report back. But yes, they an update would be nice.

Arlbo_Nabbins
01.23.2013 , 01:13 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Maggiopt View Post
I want to join the collective rant.
Red eclipse server rollback.
What a disappointment. Several hours lost, XP, missions, gear, ... and on a payed service you expect a better experience.
I do hope they fix, compensate, and take measures to not let this happen again.
Sad.
I have been playing for 10 months, in that time I have had this 1 rollback. Its not that severe an issue.

Sometimes hardware fails and data is lost, there is not a huge amount that can be done to prevent it only to reduce the effects.

Elrithis
01.23.2013 , 01:17 PM | #50
If the hardware has failed and the data got lost then whats stopping Bioware from making a big apology post informing everyone of this, if thats what happened they should know by now. Its the total lack of any comunication from them at all thats pissing people off.