Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rollback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Voxx_Voltaare
01.23.2013 , 02:13 AM | #31
[QUOTE=Insidious;5760162I don't think I've experienced such a severe loss of time and effort in any MMO I've played.
[/QUOTE]

This just jumped out at me as being absurdly ironic. Every minute playing any MMO is a severe loss of time and effort. The rollback just exposes this truth.

Anyway, hope it gets sorted out.
The Voltaare Legacy /// Harbinger
Ætheriä - SentinelDöctör-Stränge - Scoundrel

POPsi
01.23.2013 , 02:34 AM | #32
someone knows the timeframe for this? I mean like anything you did between 21-23 GMT (as an example) was lost? Coz if I lost the 2 schematics I got finally in the evening, all the stabilizers and the completed weeklies on 2 toons I'll pissed as hell.

AelfricNight
01.23.2013 , 02:52 AM | #33
Hello.

I'm not going to complain about the rollback as such, I realise it happens. However I would like to ask what happens with the Story Mode Operations? I had completed EV SM and gotten the commendation reward lockbox, but now I haven't got it AND was rolled back to just after the Annihilation droid boss.

Is there some way to reset it so I can redo it from the beginning without annoying people who want to do the first boss as well?

Thank you.

DartEsk
01.23.2013 , 02:55 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by AelfricNight View Post
Hello.

Is there some way to reset it so I can redo it from the beginning without annoying people who want to do the first boss as well?
Click "Reset local phases" or something like that on your character icon.

POPsi
01.23.2013 , 03:17 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by DartEsk View Post
Click "Reset local phases" or something like that on your character icon.
it won't change the fact that he's locked out from doing the first boss- meaning he won't be able to join any ops groups that start from the beginning.

Weltmacht
01.23.2013 , 09:44 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, we're looking into reports of rollbacks and will update this as soon as we have more information. Thank you
Well!?

Halabit
01.23.2013 , 10:01 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks, we're looking into reports of rollbacks and will update this as soon as we have more information. Thank you

Honestly what you have to investigate , you play the game , mailbox doesn't work, you get log off by system , you log on , you see your char in place where he was 4h ago with progress he had 4h ago.

Buddy_Christ
01.23.2013 , 10:11 AM | #38
What are the chances of items being refunded ? Our guild were in TfB HM and the dreadguards legs finally dropped and I won them. But due to the rest we have to kill kephess again and we have no pants !. So have they found who broke what ?

Weltmacht
01.23.2013 , 10:22 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Buddy_Christ View Post
What are the chances of items being refunded ? Our guild were in TfB HM and the dreadguards legs finally dropped and I won them. But due to the rest we have to kill kephess again and we have no pants !. So have they found who broke what ?
Tbh it seems very unlikely that you'll get the stuff back. Unless, of course, they can actually see progress made during those three hours.

The lack of official responses is rather disheartening.

Weltmacht
01.23.2013 , 10:27 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Voxx_Voltaare View Post
This just jumped out at me as being absurdly ironic. Every minute playing any MMO is a severe loss of time and effort. The rollback just exposes this truth.

Anyway, hope it gets sorted out.
By that logic everything you do is a time waste, dude. The point is having fun. If you're having fun progressing, and that's what you wanted to achieve, it's not really a waste of time. However, when everything you achieve during that time is lost, it suddenly becomes a waste of time.