Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Enclave of Coruscant wanst YOU

Kantsz
01.22.2013 , 04:12 PM | #1
Jedi RP guild looking for a few good people to help build a strong core in this guild, my personal goals for this guild is to help change the rp community to a more free-flowing thing instead of certain nights or at certain times, if this interests you please message me or mail my character Valrith and we will work something out, or hey you can even leave a message here. Don't be shy or worry that "they wont want me cause I am free to play or I can only play certain times." We can work with you on that and help you to get the most out of your gaming experience.

REMINDER we are small right now so please dont expect to much out of me at the moment but I am going to be working on a guild site here in the next week.

Kantsz
03.25.2013 , 08:14 PM | #2
this still is true, we're still looking for Republic players feel free to message any of the following

Valrith- (das me)
Kyrrin-(second in command)
Jin'ski-(third in command)

Kantsz
07.24.2013 , 08:19 PM | #3
We are still recruiting, i will be more studious to looking on here for pms if interested please contact myself in game via mail at Valrith or Jin'ski my second in command

DarkForcePowers
03.29.2015 , 03:15 PM | #4
Still Recruiting ---------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by Kantsz View Post
Jedi RP guild looking for a few good people to help build a strong core in this guild, my personal goals for this guild is to help change the rp community to a more free-flowing thing instead of certain nights or at certain times, if this interests you please message me or mail my character Valrith and we will work something out, or hey you can even leave a message here. Don't be shy or worry that "they wont want me cause I am free to play or I can only play certain times." We can work with you on that and help you to get the most out of your gaming experience.

REMINDER we are small right now so please dont expect to much out of me at the moment but I am going to be working on a guild site here in the next week.