Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Que's Again

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
01.22.2013 , 03:46 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by sleepingsword View Post
Boot the F2P scrubs and let me in!
This is how it should be.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Benfynyn
01.22.2013 , 03:50 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by ztee View Post
This is a non issue..... Be happy people are playing the game still.

A queue shows a healthy server. Would you rather medium to low pop and have the GTN and in game WZ / FP queues go through the roof.

Id personally prefer to queue up to get in and have everything operate faster once im in the game.

Inhale ............ now exhale. See, not the end of the world.
From what I'm reading on the CS forum no one is actually able to log onto TRE. Hopefully, it will get sorted before I'm home from work.
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

Kettu
01.22.2013 , 03:57 PM | #33
Didnt have any problems logging into Red Eclipse 2 hours ago but mail is broken there atm and also left us just standing for few minutes when clicking "exit warzone" before actually exiting us.

ztee
01.22.2013 , 04:00 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Benfynyn View Post
From what I'm reading on the CS forum no one is actually able to log onto TRE. Hopefully, it will get sorted before I'm home from work.
Well then that IS a problem, LOL.

So used to the standard queue's are bad crying

Dractonis
01.22.2013 , 04:04 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by ztee View Post
This is a non issue..... Be happy people are playing the game still.

A queue shows a healthy server. Would you rather medium to low pop and have the GTN and in game WZ / FP queues go through the roof.

Id personally prefer to queue up to get in and have everything operate faster once im in the game.

Inhale ............ now exhale. See, not the end of the world.
Don't think it's necessarily showing a healthy server really. The traffic shows standard, there's not even a queue now (for me at least), just the maintenance message for TRE saying characters can't log on. It's just not working lol. It probably wouldn't be a huge issue for most people if not for the fact that as someone mentioned previously, they are paying for the service. i.e; aside from scheduled maintenance, they can play whenever is convenient for them. Some people have busy lives and can only set aside an hour a night to play, which is totally screwed up by instances such as this.

EDIT: Just saw your second post lol.

ztee
01.22.2013 , 04:08 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Dractonis View Post
Don't think it's necessarily showing a healthy server really. The traffic shows standard, there's not even a queue now (for me at least), just the maintenance message for TRE saying characters can't log on. It's just not working lol. It probably wouldn't be a huge issue for most people if not for the fact that as someone mentioned previously, they are paying for the service. i.e; aside from scheduled maintenance, they can play whenever is convenient for them. Some people have busy lives and can only set aside an hour a night to play, which is totally screwed up by instances such as this.

EDIT: Just saw your second post lol.
LOL! Dont worry, i jumped in like 30 second before the yellow post. I stand corrected!!!

Tyrpak
01.22.2013 , 04:09 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello everyone. We're currently investigating issues that players are seeing while trying to log in to the Red Eclipse server. Thanks for your patience, and please watch this thread for updates as they become available.
For me issue is:
Waiting 5 mins to see any reply from game.
Than getting the popup window:
You cannot log in characters on this server due to maintenance.

All my lvl 50s are on this server after the merges.
Bring in server transfers please so we are not shot when one of your megaservers fails.

Drobbu
01.22.2013 , 04:18 PM | #38
Just logged in.

Dractonis
01.22.2013 , 04:19 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyrpak View Post
For me issue is:
Waiting 5 mins to see any reply from game.
Than getting the popup window:
You cannot log in characters on this server due to maintenance.

All my lvl 50s are on this server after the merges.
Bring in server transfers please so we are not shot when one of your megaservers fails.
Exactly the same here. Initially I figured it was a problem with my connection because the server status was (and still is) up.

Aldael
01.22.2013 , 04:20 PM | #40
One more with problems.
Use the Force, Trust your instincts.