Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

QuaDaJun
02.16.2013 , 12:54 PM | #701
I have submitted and updated a ticket twice, yet I have not received a reply from Customer Service and still no January Cartel coins. The current ledger has displayed my February allotment for my security authenticator, but it was added twice to my Cartel coin account.
This seems to be an issue that has affected several people, but not replying to in-game tickets is not anyway to treat your customers.
Please can someone look into this matter. Thank you for your time.

weejohnathon
02.16.2013 , 07:18 PM | #702
Also have the same issue. Got my Cartel Coins for the authenticator 2 days ago but haven't received my monthly sub grant. I would put in a ticket but last time I did that I had to wait 10 days and only got a generic copy paste response, so I try to avoid tickets as much as possible.
Update: Just posted a ticket, let's hope it doesn't take them too long to repond.
Update: Just had a live chat with a droid that "is a night owl" . There is a short delay in this months Cartel Coins and should be here in 7-10 days. First time I actually spoke to one of the droids and was pleasantly surprised that they actually had the personality programmes installed and are hard workers ( ticket responded to at 04:30am uk time)

livcolour
02.16.2013 , 07:43 PM | #703
Having the same problem, haven't received my monthly coins. I got the 100 coins for my security key, but not the ones for my second month of my time card. So I take it there is still an ongoing problem.

Looks like either this post helped or I just lucked out.. coins were added to my account in the past 30 mins or so.

DraikanCain
02.17.2013 , 08:29 PM | #704
got my 3 1st month of subscription (oct-nov-dec) but nothing in january and febuary

i see customer service grant cartel coins granting me 525 once and 50 a second time (in jan) but i dunno if is link to subscription (not the same entry in cartel coins page , and the strange 50 coins amount )

my last subscription entry is 12/22/2012

shadeslayerrogue
03.27.2013 , 10:25 AM | #705
I hae not yet recieved my cartel coins for my second month of being a subscriber. Why is that? Do I have to restart my game or what?

Beesodd
03.27.2013 , 10:50 AM | #706 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi shadeslayerrogue,

I just checked this, and your coins should be due tomorrow. That said, they can take up to 72 hours to be delivered, but hopefully it won't come to that.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

-Skorpious-
03.28.2013 , 08:15 PM | #707
Hi I also haven't received my first Monthly grant of Coins from my 6 month Sub ? I have only received the 600 coins I got when I subbed so far

JamieNC
04.03.2013 , 04:06 AM | #708
Hello, I also have not received my monthly Cartel Coins. Thanks in advance when the issue is solved

slpuwitmymeat
04.03.2013 , 01:41 PM | #709
Also seeing this issue. Doesn't make sense since Security Key Coins are added right away....

popdude
04.19.2013 , 11:45 AM | #710
My monthly sub CC wont come in.Why?