Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Kodadal
02.07.2013 , 09:31 AM | #661
I picked my subscription back up on 1-16-13 and haven't seen any of the subscriber complementary coins yet. Last time it took almost 3 weeks for them to be added so I've waited but it's now been 3 weeks.

Beesodd
02.07.2013 , 11:27 AM | #662 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi,

Kodadal, please create a ticket about this, and we will be able to investigate further. It seems that an extra 500 coins were added when you first joined the game, and this knocked everything out of whack.

blooddodo, I can see 2 grants 10 days apart in November, but it looks like you may yet be due more coins. I can see you have a ticket in, this is the right step to take. An agent will be able to verify dates & details and get this straightened out.

Bommyknocker, in your case it looks like since November the grants have been given early in your case. The wait now is while the system readjusts to fix things. I can see you have a ticket in, this will be looked into further by an agent to verify things.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

PrudiiJalor
02.07.2013 , 11:46 AM | #663
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi,

Kodadal, please create a ticket about this, and we will be able to investigate further. It seems that an extra 500 coins were added when you first joined the game, and this knocked everything out of whack.

blooddodo, I can see 2 grants 10 days apart in November, but it looks like you may yet be due more coins. I can see you have a ticket in, this is the right step to take. An agent will be able to verify dates & details and get this straightened out.

Bommyknocker, in your case it looks like since November the grants have been given early in your case. The wait now is while the system readjusts to fix things. I can see you have a ticket in, this will be looked into further by an agent to verify things.

Thanks.
Hi. Any chance you could check into my ticket, please? I'm the top post on page 66. Thanks!

Beesodd
02.07.2013 , 11:57 AM | #664 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Oh sorry, I missed that.

It looks like the grant received on the 21st of January should have arrived on Dec 11th, and the grant received on Dec 20th should have been received on Jan 10th. Both of these should have been 50 coins more than you received, which is what the grant of 100 coins is for.

This would put your next due date at approximately Feb 9th. Please leave your open ticket in the queue though, so this can be double checked and verified.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Nitromonger
02.07.2013 , 12:24 PM | #665
Oh sorry, I missed that.

It looks like the grant received on the 21st of January should have arrived on Dec 11th, and the grant received on Dec 20th should have been received on Jan 10th. Both of these should have been 50 coins more than you received, which is what the grant of 100 coins is for.

This would put your next due date at approximately Feb 9th. Please leave your open ticket in the queue though, so this can be double checked and verified.

Thanks.
I am in the same boat, having seen two separate grants during December but none in January. I have a ticket in and haven't heard anything back yet. I'm considering buying some more coins but don't wish to due so until this issue can be concluded with me.
▂ ▃ ▅ The Method Legacy ▅ ▃ ▂
⋘PRIME DEFENSE⋙
WebsiteChatRecruitment ThreadForums
The Tenacious ※ The Vigilant ※ The Prime

nicosand
02.07.2013 , 12:24 PM | #666
I have now 29 days left on my 60 day sub, where's my monthly coins?

BadOrb
02.07.2013 , 01:07 PM | #667
I have received my Jan coins of 550 , thank you for sorting this out , still not sure what to buy with them though , but that's my problem.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Kallador
02.07.2013 , 01:45 PM | #668
I have yet to receive my cartel coin grant from January. I launched a ticket in game on Feb 3rd, but it's still "open" as of today (Feb 7th). Hopefully it wasn't overlooked.

QuaDaJun
02.07.2013 , 04:22 PM | #669
I also have not received my January Cartel Coins and no response to my ticket in-game or here on the matter. I do understand it is a known issue and you are trying to fix it as fast as you can, but it is almost time to get my February allotment of Cartel Coins.
Thank you for your time in looking into this matter and hope it will be resolved quickly.

PrudiiJalor
02.07.2013 , 07:12 PM | #670
Oh sorry, I missed that.

Thanks.
No worries.

That actually makes more sense seeing when my subscription renews. But just to clarify, I shouldn't have received a grant in November, right? If that's correct then I'm cool with closing the ticket. Just want to be clear.

Thanks again for your help Beesodd.