Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

tanktest
02.06.2013 , 09:10 AM | #641
Well ty for your help and putting up me while I made my point ..

ITs all fixed from Phone support they gave me the extra 25 I should have got on the 30th of Jan on tanktest and he told me no idea why I it showed me as Subed for that time ..

as for the 1050 and 1575 you were right one of the accounts got to many then the other account or less

1050 should have been 1575 on the tanktest account i'm not calling back to get them added IDC at this point

and

The Moonshoter account is up to date and correct if I go by what PS told me .. this account has the right amount added ,,

I was just worried about this month coming FEB 26th and on

Which should be 525 a month until I ether Resub as 30 days etc or time runs out and I go F2P which I won't do .. F2P that is ..,

FizzwickNuffaa
02.06.2013 , 09:33 AM | #642
STILL short the 500 I'm owed for my retail code I put in on 12/14. When are you folks going to fix this?!?!?

Beesodd
02.06.2013 , 10:01 AM | #643 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi FizzwickNuffaa,

I can see a 500 coin grant added 2 days before the 14th, so this would have been taken into account for that month.
Past that, I can see 500 points being added for Jan, which has been increased to match what you should have gotten, on Jan 30th.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

FizzwickNuffaa
02.06.2013 , 10:45 AM | #644
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi FizzwickNuffaa,

I can see a 500 coin grant added 2 days before the 14th, so this would have been taken into account for that month.
Past that, I can see 500 points being added for Jan, which has been increased to match what you should have gotten, on Jan 30th.
Except for the fact that on the 12th, I wasn't a subscriber. I got that grant apparently for buying the digital upgrade pack that day and going premium from f2p. I would have had those coins even if I never subscribed. So those coins have absolutely nothing whatever to do with my subscription. Unless you intend to suggest that your game can somehow see the future and knew I would get myself a retail code to input two days later.

Beesodd
02.06.2013 , 11:06 AM | #645 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Yes, those coins on the 12th were granted in error. Just upgrading the account in that manner should not have granted the 500 coins. However, rather than have the system remove the coins and re-grant them, it kept the balance the same.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

AtsumaPL
02.06.2013 , 11:17 AM | #646
I am having the same issue, my montly CC have not arrived yet... i should get it on 22th of January.

DomsonG
02.06.2013 , 11:20 AM | #647
I am having the same issue, my montly CC should bE added on 22th of January.

Beesodd
02.06.2013 , 11:21 AM | #648 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi AtsumaPL,

On jan 10th you received a grant for a separate issue, which put you over what you would have gotten for January. This will have been taken into account when the fix ran, so it would not have granted any more to you that month.

Beesodd
02.06.2013 , 11:28 AM | #649 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
DomsonG,

Please create a ticket about this issue, it will need to be looked into further by an agent.

pinchu
02.06.2013 , 11:49 AM | #650
i think i miss my cartel coins for january
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.