Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Leravulan
02.06.2013 , 03:13 AM | #631
Still no Jan. coins for me.
Only received 100 for security key on 14.01.2013. Made a in-game ticket this monday (04.02.2013), ticket is still open.
Next billing is scheduled on 09.02.2013.

Beesodd
02.06.2013 , 04:20 AM | #632 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again,

I'll try to address everyone individually.

Melchar, I can't see any obvious reason that your coins are missing, please submit a ticket. I think the page you're looking for is: http://www.swtor.com/free

LrdRahvin, yes it looks like the lump sum received on the F2P switch cointained the coins for your sub in Nov. Sorry for the confusion with this. (also, the locking you mention was me poking around )

Mdahm, it's good to see yours was just a display issue. Double checking, I can see you appear to have the correct amount of coins now, and haven't hit 0 coins within the timeframe you mentioned.

Deltanine, you received a double grant on November 21st, this was taken into account when the fix ran, so it hasn't granted any extra this month.

DarthSpooky, it seems that you also got a double grant on November 21st, the same as deltanine above.

tanktest, from what it appears here, one of the accounts was subbed for 30 days during the period you mention. To get this straightened out, creating a ticket or calling is the way to go. The 1050 and 1575 were granted as a fix for another issue, but it appears that they had glitched and given you too much. You now have a net total of more coins granted than should have been due. I can't make coin or account adjustments on the forum, so having a ticket in or calling is the way to get this sorted.

Wrylinn, I can see a double grant in November, which would normally explain this, but I can't see anything for December. Were you subbed in December?

AmadanNaBrona, I can see that yours haven't arrived, creating the ticket was the correct step.

dewayne, I can't clearly determine the source of the issue for you, please create a ticket.

jmqqer, please wait another 24 hours and report if your coins have not yet arrived.

GalinHalcyon, it looks like your coins had been arriving early previously, and not the system has adjusted to have them arrive when they should.

ghique and GalinHalcyon, this is a different issue to the main one, so please submit a ticket, or update existing ones to include this.

Leravulan, creating a ticket was the correct thing to do, thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

AmadanNaBrona
02.06.2013 , 05:27 AM | #633
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post

AmadanNaBrona, I can see that yours haven't arrived, creating the ticket was the correct step.
I thank you for your reply. However, here's a little history to explain my doubts. My December allotment did not arrive without me having to take action, I opened a ticket, the ticket somehow automagically closed without me receiving my coins. I called customer service, evidently during a time of higher than normal volume, and spent four and a half hours on hold, before being able to speak to someone who could help me.

Now my January allotment has not yet arrived, I've opened a ticket... I'm awaiting its magical closing and afraid that another four and a half hour phone call is in my near future

facesofderek
02.06.2013 , 07:03 AM | #634
Okay, I got 600 cartel coins, but I'm still missing my 2 referral bonuses. I tried updating my ticket in game, but got an error. I would also like some clarification on the "receiving them early" reply though. If that's the case, I don't think I was ever rewarded anything for being a subscriber in November. When F2P went live I received 1400 Cartel Coins, 1000 of which was my Collectors edition, and the other 400 was for subbing in September and October. Am I missing something, or was I never supposed to received a reward for November?

Beesodd
02.06.2013 , 07:51 AM | #635 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again facesofderek,

Thanks for the additional detail. You added a Collector's Edition copy of the game shortly before November. This will have added 30 days of game time to the account (and 1000 coins of course). This game time is what got you through the Nov 5th to Dec 5 billing cycle.

The system glitched and gave you 500 coins on Nov 27th, and Dec 27th.
These should have been paid on Dec 5th and Jan 4th, respectively. As you should have been given 600 coins for Jan, the system gave you 100 to fix this.

So to run through this again:

Pre-free to play:
September & October: 400 coins
Collector's edition(including game time for November): 1000 coins
Bonus for being subbed at f2p launch: 250
=1650, which you seem to have gotten ok.

Post F2P swap(what you got):
Nov 27th: 500 coins
Dec 27th: 500 coins
System fix jan 30th: 100 coins
Feb 6th(should have arrived on the 4th, running a little late): 600 coins
=1700

Post F2P(what you should have gotten)
Dec 5th: 500 coins
Jan 4th: 600 coins
Feb 3rd: 600 coins
=1700

Again sorry that this is so confusing, and I hope this helped to clear everything up. Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

tanktest
02.06.2013 , 08:05 AM | #636
Hello again,
tanktest, from what it appears here, one of the accounts was subbed for 30 days during the period you mention. To get this straightened out, creating a ticket or calling is the way to go. The 1050 and 1575 were granted as a fix for another issue, but it appears that they had glitched and given you too much. You now have a net total of more coins granted than should have been due. I can't make coin or account adjustments on the forum, so having a ticket in or calling is the way to get this sorted.

I hope that works I did call I have to call back that part of the call center was closed when I called ...

No idea why it showed me as a 30 day Sub on one and not the other account ..

its seems now because of the glitch I won't get any till next month on
tanktest account
moonshoter account not till April

Or at all till its fixed ...

sigh

I'm gonna call back later today and try to get this sorted .. ty

facesofderek
02.06.2013 , 08:20 AM | #637
Makes much more sense now, thanks. I didn't know that the free time from adding the CE didn't count toward subscription coins. I tried updating my ticket again, and it's still giving me a "Unable to update your ticket. Try again later." error. It has the information on the referrals, I'm just hoping whoever checks it doesn't just skim and see that the sub stuff finally synched up and close it without addressing the referral issue.

Beesodd
02.06.2013 , 08:39 AM | #638 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Indeed, we don't want the isssues to get mixed up. What ticket number are you trying to modify, by the way?

facesofderek
02.06.2013 , 08:47 AM | #639
Indeed, we don't want the isssues to get mixed up. What ticket number are you trying to modify, by the way?
Ticket number is 1379002456.

Beesodd
02.06.2013 , 08:53 AM | #640 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks, and oh dear, that's an invalid ticket number. This is probably why you can't modify it. This should disappear or change to a correct number after maintenence.

Not to worry though, I can see a closed ticket which looks to be related to this issue, and contains the relevant information. We will look into this further to get this resolved satisfactorily.

Thanks again.