Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Siandel
02.05.2013 , 09:54 AM | #611
Beesodd, thank you for the clarification, I had not realised that was what had happened. Back in November I just assumed the grant was correct and the extra allowance related to a prior month and that was how you had implemented things - did not realise it was in fact an error, I guess I don;t spend enough time here on the forums ;p. In that case fair enough and I take it all will go on normally now from the February date.

I will close my in-game ticket then.

If any equivalent situation arises in the future you might save yourselves all some work if you can send emails to anyone affected at the time you implement any clean up, if that is a practical option.

Thanks for looking into it.

Foofie
02.05.2013 , 10:35 AM | #612
I think I got mine. It was on the 30th of January. Though I was charged on the 15th.

If that is the case then Yes I finally got them and thank you!
Master Foofie SWG Tempest Survivor FORCE Disciples

tanktest
02.05.2013 , 10:49 AM | #613
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Thanks for the confirmation Corbin.

Tanktest, this is a little convoluted, but I'll try be clear. As for the 25 and 50 coin discrepancy, it looks like tanktest only has 1 month where it received 500 coins when it should have been due 525, whereas moonshoter has 2 months with this issue.

As for these being the only coins this month,this seems to be due to the accounts receiving too much in the Jan 10th fixes. It is odd that when the fix gave the 50 and 25 coins, it didn't factor in these extras.

So it looks like the 25 and 50 were to make up for previous months where you received 500 coins rather than the 525 you should have. However, the fix didn't give 525 coins as the grant on Jan 10th will have covered this month. However it looks like you got extra again, so it's worth keeping an eye on if you get a grant on your next due date.

I hope this helps clear things up, thanks.
IF you looked on Jan 10, 2013 I got to many ... but for Nov and DEC on the 26 th of each month was 500 not 525 on ether account ,, and what worry's me I tried to stress this over the Phone why was I given 1050 for tanktest that's two month worse with the extra 25 added and 1575 for moonshoter no idea why i was given three months when the way it looks me shouldn't I have only been 50 extra each for two month missed sense i did get the 500 each month and I looked as far as I could tell I did get the right amount on one account when the shop went live but on moonshoter i got 75 i think it was to many i also made a post about that and sent in a mail ..

So now because you all messed up I may have to wait two months till it's fixed ? and I see if i even get the 525 a month as agreed on ..

I'm also thinking at the most if I was given the last months sooner + the missed two months of the extra 25 each and not the 1050 and 1575 I was given ON Jan 10th and when I asked if that would come back on me over the Phone he told me don't worry about it was our mess up but i know better, RL doesn't work that way and were is this any DIFF >

Shouldn't it been some thing like this

25 extra for NOV and DEC total each account 50 for those two moths

575 that covered the extra 50 i didn't get in NOV or DEC ..and Jan i got them on the 10 th instead of the 26

and still got to many if you think about it again in the 30th i should not have been given the 25 and 50 because if your right i got them on the 10th

and not

1050 for tanktest
1575 for Moonshoter

525 for last months Jan 26th I got on Jan 10th
+ the 50 missed for two month total to botth accounts on Jan 10th should have been at the most 575 and not the amounts i got i knew this would happen and i may not get any in FEB due the mess up on Jan 10 for one account Moonshoter

and on Moonshoter account what does this mean if that's the 50 you said I got were dos the extra 10 come from .. ? I tried to ask all this in emails over the Phone been told don't worry its fixed but it still seems to not be ..

12/16/2012

Refund Transaction

NO it does not help clear things up ... I was fine till last month and was adjusting to not getting the extra 25 per month so now this and a Poss two month wait time sigh ...

LrdRahvin
02.05.2013 , 11:22 AM | #614
Hi Cerbin,

Looking into this, it seems that you got a grant on January 10th, so your next grant will be due in a few more days.

Zwippie, your due date has passed recently, but it can sometimes be a little late. If you don't have them by tomorrow, please submit a ticket. Thanks.
You seem to now be resonding individually to people posting in this thread...how about actually responding to any one of my MULTIPLE posts in this thread, so mine can actually be resolved....I have opened MULTIPLE tickets (all of which have have been closed with nothing done and nonsensical answers.
In fact, if you look through my history of closed tickets with any attention at all...you will easily see the colossal headache of frustration/incompetance I've had to deal with.

PLEASE HELP

Beesodd
02.05.2013 , 12:09 PM | #615 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I'll try clarify further tanktest, but I'm not fully sure what's being asked, and you may wish to rephrase.

On tanktest, one of the months that got 500 coin was correct, as it was for a 30 day sub at the time. One of the months should have been 525, for the 60 day sub. So 25 coins were granted. Both months were due 525 on moonshoter, hence them being granted 50.

"refund transaction" just means that you put an item back after putting it in your basket and is unrelated to the grant issues.

The 1050 and 1575 were granted due to a separate issue, but they will have been considered to cover January's due coins for the purpose of the script.

LrdRahvin, looking into this, it seems that on the 25th of previous months, the coins were actually received early, and have now been adjusted to the correct date(which it looks like have been correctly received). Sorry for the lack of a satisfying response previously, we needed to wait for the mass fix for these issues to complete so that there were no conflicts.

I hope this helps.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

malcher
02.05.2013 , 12:50 PM | #616
I think I am still missing my coins too. Although not entirely sure when I should expect them (previously it was on 30th).
Can a CS here take a quick look at my account to check?

Also, another question: I saw a page that described exactly when the coins are granted for different types of subs. Can't find it now Can someone link it?

LrdRahvin
02.05.2013 , 12:53 PM | #617
I'll try clarify further tanktest, but I'm not fully sure what's being asked, and you may wish to rephrase.

On tanktest, one of the months that got 500 coin was correct, as it was for a 30 day sub at the time. One of the months should have been 525, for the 60 day sub. So 25 coins were granted. Both months were due 525 on moonshoter, hence them being granted 50.

"refund transaction" just means that you put an item back after putting it in your basket and is unrelated to the grant issues.

The 1050 and 1575 were granted due to a separate issue, but they will have been considered to cover January's due coins for the purpose of the script.

LrdRahvin, looking into this, it seems that on the 25th of previous months, the coins were actually received early, and have now been adjusted to the correct date(which it looks like have been correctly received). Sorry for the lack of a satisfying response previously, we needed to wait for the mass fix for these issues to complete so that there were no conflicts.

I hope this helps.
This is incorrect according to my cc page on my account (unless Nov.'s 500 coins were included in the lump sum tally of accumulated coins from ftp launch- as these are no longer itemized on this accounting page I have no way of checking this myself so I would have to take your word for it- but please look into my account again as something smells TERRIBLY wrong here)

I would however, like to take a moment to thank you for respsonding in a professional and comprehensible manner to my complaints on this issue...something which I have yet to encounter in all my other dealings with Customer Service...I wish there were more like you here

mdahm
02.05.2013 , 12:55 PM | #618
Maybe this is the right thread to post my problem in, or maybe I have to open a ticket - can't decide yet.
Here's my problem:
Today I received the monthly mail saying "The Old Republic - Your Complimentary Cartel Coin Reward Grant", telling me that I received 500 cartel coins.
I started the game, opened the cartel market window, and was slightly shocked by my balance: exactly 0 coins!
This means: Instead of receiving the 500 extra coins, my account was simply wiped clean. When I logged out yesterday, I still had some odd amount near 1000 coins (not sure exactly if I was still above 1000, because I bought one cartel pack just before I went offline).
I hope that somebody has the ability to look into this case and figures out what has to be undone to get things straight again. I think it's obvious that a balance of 0 cartel coins is very hard to accomplish under normal circumstances. Since I bought some dicount items before, my real coin amount didn't actually even end on a "0" as last digit.

Please help me. Would a ticket be important to handle this?

deltanine
02.05.2013 , 01:02 PM | #619
my last coin grant is still on 21st december, where is my january grant?

LrdRahvin
02.05.2013 , 01:07 PM | #620
Quote: Originally Posted by mdahm View Post
Maybe this is the right thread to post my problem in, or maybe I have to open a ticket - can't decide yet.
Here's my problem:
Today I received the monthly mail saying "The Old Republic - Your Complimentary Cartel Coin Reward Grant", telling me that I received 500 cartel coins.
I started the game, opened the cartel market window, and was slightly shocked by my balance: exactly 0 coins!
This means: Instead of receiving the 500 extra coins, my account was simply wiped clean. When I logged out yesterday, I still had some odd amount near 1000 coins (not sure exactly if I was still above 1000, because I bought one cartel pack just before I went offline).
I hope that somebody has the ability to look into this case and figures out what has to be undone to get things straight again. I think it's obvious that a balance of 0 cartel coins is very hard to accomplish under normal circumstances. Since I bought some dicount items before, my real coin amount didn't actually even end on a "0" as last digit.

Please help me. Would a ticket be important to handle this?
This happened to me as well....relog....it's a temporary glitch....you should have all your coins back when you log back in...I suspect it has something to do with something being accessed by CS as it happened to me around the time Beesodd responded to my post (possibly locked up while he accessed my account- my ticket history froze as well at same time)
Could also be a server hiccup...either way you should be fine...try relogging