Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth_Wicked
02.04.2013 , 12:17 AM | #571
I'm not one to complain but this is kinda akward to say the least...

Received an e-mail stating that the issue had been solved, concerning the missing cartel coins, only to check the ledger and see that said coins are still missing. Have you guys sent my cartel coins to someone else or something?

Either way, 2nd ticket I open in two days, after having played the game since it was released and the only time I actually sent a tickeet to CS was to complain(?!) about a companion's missing head, whenever she wore some kind of "special" gear; The irony... :\
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan Reborn makes his stand
I've saved the Republic twice before--I've fought Mandalores and armies of the darkside. You won't stop me.

Dalmorn
02.04.2013 , 12:49 AM | #572
Yep, still haven't recieved my Cartel coins either. I submitted a ticket the other day and still no dang answer. At least my ticket has not been closed yet, but still. Please resolve, this is getting a bit out of hand now with how long it is taking to resolve this issue.
"Daldra" 50 Assassin"Dralvon" 50 Sorcerer
"Dalmar" 50 Powertech "Salvoc" 50 Mercenary
"Dalamross" 50 Operative "Salvar" 50 Marauder
"Salvon" 50 Juggernaught "Blind-Shot" 50 Sniper

TheJediLord
02.04.2013 , 03:46 AM | #573
Edit: my problem is now handled in another thread.

Tachenko_Yuri
02.04.2013 , 04:55 AM | #574
Gamecard subscriber here, inserted and confirmed second game time card code around 5 days ago, 500 coins haven't come in yet... please sort? thanks

Siandel
02.04.2013 , 05:43 AM | #575
Nope, still not received my subscription coins for January, just checked again. I got the extra ones for the security key as normal but not the regular monthly allowance.

This is not fixed.

Edited to add: in case it helps with your investigation of the issue my sub is (and has been from the start of the game) via 2-month game cards. Sub has been continuous with no breaks. Not previously had any issues with missing coins until the January allowance.

Ultimate
02.04.2013 , 05:45 AM | #576
Quote: Originally Posted by Siandel View Post
Nope, still not received my subscription coins for January, just checked again. I got the extra ones for the security key as normal but not the regular monthly allowance.

This is not fixed.
its EAwares' version of fixed bodged
"Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs"

Its not a Meatree....it's an Ambush!

MajikMyst
02.04.2013 , 05:49 AM | #577
I recieved mine a couple days ago.. Maybe longer.. But I have recieved them..

Sorry to see other folks still haven't..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

facesofderek
02.04.2013 , 05:55 AM | #578
Still no coins. On the 7th day now of waiting for the ticket I opened to receive any kind of attention.

Beesodd
02.04.2013 , 06:10 AM | #579 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the continuing reports guys.

facesofderek, it looks like you did get coins, but not the correct amount (100 as opposed to the 500 you should get). We'll look into why you were granted the wrong amount.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

shadegeist
02.04.2013 , 06:51 AM | #580
Not that I'm complaining or anything, but got my cartel coins via a grant and also got my security key coins, but then got my sub's coins for 500, is that ok?