Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Guyverarmor
02.02.2013 , 05:42 AM | #561
I have already submitted 1 ticket. Why should I have to submit another ticket for the exact same
issue. It's asinine, come on EAware.

LrdRahvin
02.02.2013 , 10:10 AM | #562
Quote: Originally Posted by Mundako View Post
Hi all,

From what we know, the majority of you should have received the missing cartel coins for January. However, we are still receiving some reports of missing coins, so I would like to ask you for the following:

In case you are still missing the monthly cartel coin grant for January, or you were granted an incorrect value, please submit a new ticket and we will investigate further.

Thank you very much for your patience in this situation.
ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have submitted multiple tickets on this matter, all of which have been closed with no resolution, except some copy/paste nonsense about this issue will be resolved- thanks for your patience...

Well it has not been resolved, and asking me to keep submitting tickets while you continue to do nothing may keep me busy but will certainly not solve the problem...

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY!

WanderingPath
02.02.2013 , 12:08 PM | #563
I have not received mine, either.

Come on, guys. You already have 6 months worth of my subscription fees and I have no recourse. I am not receiving my full subscriber benefits, but you are receiving the full benefits of having me as a subscriber.

One of us is not holding up our end of the bargain, here.

JediMasterSarynn
02.02.2013 , 03:04 PM | #564
I got my coins yesterday (just noticed today since I wasn't on yesterday). That's 10 days late. We really should have gotten extra compensation in the form of 200 coins or something. Basically, I had to wait 33% of my monthly subscription time to get part of my subscriber benefit. That's 200 coins for me (I get 600 per month).

It's not something they had to do of course, but it's called good customer service. I just better not get my coins late again this month. I'm already extremely irked with the direction of the Cartel Market as it is.
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

Himeji_Endless
02.02.2013 , 03:44 PM | #565
And guess what?

February's coins are gonna be late too because BW is so lame and cant figure their own game out.

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

LDarkholme
02.02.2013 , 06:16 PM | #566
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Heya everyone,

The overdue monthly cartel coins should all be delivered by now. Can you please check again and verify?

Thank you in advance.
Negative, still have not recieved my coins,
A fronte praecipitium a tergo lupi
Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Leravulan
02.03.2013 , 07:29 AM | #567
Negative, still no Jan. coins.
Next billing is scheduled in 6 days :\

deltanine
02.03.2013 , 07:43 AM | #568
my last coins were on 21st december

still have not got last months subscriber monthly grant

QuaDaJun
02.03.2013 , 02:43 PM | #569
Still have not received my monthly subscription Cartel coins for January. December 21st was the last subscription Cartel coins I received. I did get my 100 Cartel coins on January 14th for my Security Authenticator.

I am hoping the situation can be addressed quickly and fixed, so this will not be the case next month

LrdRahvin
02.03.2013 , 04:20 PM | #570
Quote: Originally Posted by Mundako View Post
Hi all,

From what we know, the majority of you should have received the missing cartel coins for January. However, we are still receiving some reports of missing coins, so I would like to ask you for the following:

In case you are still missing the monthly cartel coin grant for January, or you were granted an incorrect value, please submit a new ticket and we will investigate further.

Thank you very much for your patience in this situation.
Per this guy's post I resubmitted another ticket which has just been closed saying..."hopefully, this issue has been resolved".

WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have recieved Feb. sub coins (I know it was Feb.'s as it happened the INSTANT I resubbed <against my better judgement given the woeful nonsense that passes for customer service here>). I HAVE STILL NOT revieved Jan.'s coins....can someone who actually knows wth they are doing look into this? Really tired of being asked to open endless streams of tickets only to have them closed by clueless reps. who say "Hopefully, this issue has been resolved" .

How about actually DOING something about it instead of hoping and being incompetant?

REALLY REALLY fed up