Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Icebergy
02.01.2013 , 11:58 AM | #531
My coins popped up in game a few days ago, but I never received the usual email telling me I got them. You guys that are still saying you haven't got them might want to check the in game market.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Beesodd
02.01.2013 , 12:00 PM | #532 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the update Icebergy.

Unfortunately most who are posting that they are still waiting haven't received the coins, and I've tried to clarify in cases where there's confusion.

Thanks again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Leravulan
02.01.2013 , 12:38 PM | #533
My cartel coins in this month haven`t arrived as well (only 100 coins for security key have arrived on 01.14.2013).

DeanHead
02.01.2013 , 01:24 PM | #534
Stil have not received my coins. I did, however spoke with a nice CR on the phone this afternoon. That was a step in the right direction. Last time I waited for over 30 min and had to hang up.

Gocad
02.01.2013 , 01:26 PM | #535
What a surprise....no, not really.
Still no coins, but hey it's just two weeks now....

LrdRahvin
02.01.2013 , 01:45 PM | #536
Quote: Originally Posted by Gocad View Post
What a surprise....no, not really.
Still no coins, but hey it's just two weeks now....
Could be worse...

I was billed for Jan.'s sub on the 4th and still haven't recieved Jan.'s coins.
In fact, despite having a beginning of the month billing date for every month since the ftp conversion, I have NEVER recieved my coins earlier than the 25th of the respective month.

This is beyond the pale, however as Jan. is now over and still nothing except closing my ticket on the issue with a copy/paste response of Joventh Gonzalez's nonsense about vague promises of "oops...we can't manage to actually deliver what we promise/ you paid for- Thank you for your patience/willing to accept poor treatment from our company".

I have put up with crud from this game since the first day of EGA launch that I wouldn't accept from any other game because I love the core game, but I'm BEYOND fed up with the lousy customer service/attitude of the community people in EAWare.

FizzwickNuffaa
02.01.2013 , 02:02 PM | #537
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi FizzwickNuffaa,

We were granted an in-correctly labelled 500 cartel coins on the 14th. You should have gotten 525 coins on that date, and that's why it was a 25 coin difference that was granted

I hope this helps clear things up.
Ok, so where's my 500 from the retail box code I used to become a subscriber on 12/14? Pretty sure there's supposed to be a grant from that yes?

Guyverarmor
02.01.2013 , 02:05 PM | #538
I relented and giving you guys 1 last month. I just renewed my sub after all. Last billed on Jan. 4th, and STILL have not received any cartel coins since December 22nd.

My issue is not resolved, and if I do not get my Jan and Feb coins, I will withdraw my sub.

FYI, I have already placed a complaint with the BBB...not that it matters anyway.

Edit : Checked in-game, still zip.

QuaDaJun
02.01.2013 , 02:46 PM | #539
Still haven't received my subscription Cartel coins as of 3:40pm EST.
The last ones I received were the following for the month of Janruary:

01/14/2013
Security Key Monthly Grant 100

I am hoping this will be fixed "soon."

Levlin
02.01.2013 , 02:51 PM | #540
I like the countless others above me have not received my Subscriber Monthly Grant for January 2013. As a subscriber who is on the 6 month plan, I am very disappointed that I had to physically search a solution to this problem on the forums and a more formal response from Bioware has not been addressed in either a newsletter, a bulletin on the launcher or another avenue.

If I am paying for a service I expect to be notified if there are problems with it, instead of having to browse through threads and forums to find out on my own.

I have already sent an Email to Customer Service to express my disappointment with the lack of inaction taken to address this situation to a paying community at large. Very inexcusable and poor way to do business.

-May the Force be with you.
REDEMPTION
Galactic Republic
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite