Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Caminari
01.31.2013 , 08:55 AM | #501
Quote: Originally Posted by Ceyvel View Post
So I don't understand all the fuss about it. Not to mention all those threats in the topic about suing Bioware, or quitting the game. Gosh, it's plain pathetic, yet people don't see that behind their overblown frustration.
It's a matter of principal for me. It may seem pathetic to you, but to me the customer service has been so bad, so often, that it's no longer something I'm willing to pay for, however little the cost.
Compensation over this, even if only $6-$10 worth, would show they're trying to do more than the absolute minimum they can get away with. Again, it's principal more than value.
"Relativity applies to physics, not ethics."~Albert Einstein
╬╬╬╬╬|██████████████████████████████)

Ansalem
01.31.2013 , 10:53 AM | #502
Where is the love Bioware? Another month of frustrating your customers with more delays. 7 days late last month 13 days late this month that is ridiculous thats 20 days of frustration. Where is the compensation for your mistakes? We get that there is some major error with your system, but having your most loyal customers sit there waiting for their coins this long without some form of compensation is pretty bad. They are frustrated to the point where an apology isnt enough and if you want to keep your customers you better start treating them like actual customers instead of behaving like the DMV, closing your window, going on break, and ignoring the problem.

johnnyreece
01.31.2013 , 10:53 AM | #503
Got mine yesterday. Got the regular monthly allottment. No more; no less. Thanks!
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

Mayeh
01.31.2013 , 11:29 AM | #504
Got my coins finally, life is good again.

Jamael
01.31.2013 , 12:40 PM | #505
I got mine, thank you

lunario
01.31.2013 , 02:04 PM | #506
got mine too yesterday .)

TheSkate
01.31.2013 , 02:14 PM | #507
Received my January Cartel Coins yesterday (should have been between the 16th-18th) as a Customer Service Grant. Just hope I get my February coins when I am supposed to in 2.5 weeks.
"Blah blah blah, yackity smackity, and a nice cold glass of orange juice"
Hugh Tasmanian Devil

QuaDaJun
01.31.2013 , 03:02 PM | #508
I have been hoping this would be resolved by now, but please add my name to those who have not received my month subscription Cartel coins. I received my security key coins on the 14th, but nothing else.

Please look into this and hopefully this issue will be cleared up.
It would do some good if the team would either email or publicly address their customers. We are adults, if there is an issue just explain it and keep your customers in the loop.
Thank you for your time.

Tatile
01.31.2013 , 03:03 PM | #509
I appear to have additional coins, but no confirmation email. Am I going mad, or is this normal?

Master_Nate
01.31.2013 , 03:05 PM | #510
Was billed on the 19th and finally received my coins yesterday sometime. I did not call the support line but did open a ticket through the site and in game.

I received a response that I would receive my coins within 7-10 days and they did actually come through.
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five