Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NAGWARR
01.29.2013 , 06:59 PM | #451
If you buy it, will receive the cartel points without problems. They use another system to delivery it for "free" when you are a sub?
Yes i know i can be vocal on the forums but thats only because i'm a die hard STAR WARS fan and want to see the game improve.I want the STAR WARS experience nothing more. Btw my english grammar is good enough,the day you can write anything in my native language then you can mouth off

Angror
01.29.2013 , 09:08 PM | #452
I wonder if the 7-10 day window was just a stall tactic. There is no reason they should not have coins out to some of us on this list as some of us were posting for a week or longer before we even got an official statment on when it might be fixed by. And its not even official im sure they put the word "Should" in the statement just so if they have to they can back track it like so many other issues and promises.
Im part of Generation X the generation that was supose to wreck it all. Sure glad thats where i am instead of Generation Y - as in Why cant i just have that without doing anything for it.

Sinapus
01.30.2013 , 12:37 AM | #453
7-10 days from Jan 25th? *checks calendar*

Then I guess I'll send a ticket in next Monday if the coins don't show up.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Merovee
01.30.2013 , 12:57 AM | #454
Quote: Originally Posted by sexililfae View Post
In the same boat as most here. Got 525 on 11/21/12 & 12/20/12. Its now 1/29/13 and I'm still waiting for my January Grant. But unlike most here I'm not gonna ***** and moan over a glitch that they ARE working to fix. Yes, would be nice to get a few extra coins or some sort of compensation for being in the group that was missed, but I'm not going to expect it. I like the game, I spend my money, and as long as I get what was promised -- I'm happy.
But you didn't get what you were promised. So, explain to me, why are you happy?

MaddoxStryker
01.30.2013 , 01:01 AM | #455
I dont want to seem like a broken record like the rest of the pots... but i did my sub today and got nothing :/

Merovee
01.30.2013 , 01:05 AM | #456
Quote: Originally Posted by Angror View Post
I wonder if the 7-10 day window was just a stall tactic. There is no reason they should not have coins out to some of us on this list as some of us were posting for a week or longer before we even got an official statment on when it might be fixed by. And its not even official im sure they put the word "Should" in the statement just so if they have to they can back track it like so many other issues and promises.
Of course it is. Same with the steaming piles they've been feeding folks with the NU2001 error.

Oh well, at least I'm not the guy sitting in a boardroom somewhere trying to explain to a group of people who have titles like 'Executive Vice Presisdent' on how exactly the Star Wars brand we associated with two companies so inept that they cannot process something as simple as online credit card payments for their product or stay true to their word on subscriber benefits.

That's gotta suck.

Well, either that or they're all just kicked back using C-notes to wipe their *** and not giving a ****.

I'm gonna go with choice #2 at this point.

ETENS
01.30.2013 , 02:18 AM | #457
I never got a cartel Subscriber Monthly Grant: 600 Cartel Tsoins cartel and has not received a Security Key Monthly Grant: Rak_02:
Although the terms have had to get: С ума:
"Only those who have experienced the dark side, knows the value of life!
And the cost of this is any of your life instead. "(C)

Saseczsrnmkl
01.30.2013 , 03:10 AM | #458
Quote: Originally Posted by Merovee View Post
But you didn't get what you were promised. So, explain to me, why are you happy?
''as long as I get what was promised'' then i am happy . AS LONG AS I GET . AS I GET . GET .

NAGWARR
01.30.2013 , 10:48 AM | #459
really tired of the amateur work made by Bioware / EA , months before the launch they started a current of deceptions every day they make a series of mistakes and bad decisions its really disappointing ....

P.S.: EA we dont want use the ORIGIN to buy games, Play THE SIMS or SIM CITY , just give us our Cartel Coins before a massive unsub wave of the last faithful subscribers.
Yes i know i can be vocal on the forums but thats only because i'm a die hard STAR WARS fan and want to see the game improve.I want the STAR WARS experience nothing more. Btw my english grammar is good enough,the day you can write anything in my native language then you can mouth off

Dowd
01.30.2013 , 10:52 AM | #460
Sitting at 16 days and counting. According to the lasest post by Eaware it should be 2 to 5 days. We shall see.