Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sinapus
01.28.2013 , 09:18 PM | #421
Checked. Got complimentary coins on 12/26 last month. As of 1/28 I still have not received the coins. I'll probably submit a ticket when I get home from work.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

grombrinda
01.28.2013 , 09:21 PM | #422
Have not received my monthly stipend and submitting a ticket does nothing to solve the issue.
Please don't respond with the copy / paste responses. This does nothing to solidify customer relations.
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

gingery
01.28.2013 , 10:20 PM | #423
Quote: Originally Posted by Phuzakie View Post
I am in the same boat...

Terrible programmers are terrible.
It seems like they've outsourced development process to India, because I can't think of any other possible reason for such ridiculous bugs.

LTDAkiles
01.29.2013 , 03:13 AM | #424
My coins are 2 weeks late. I give it until my sub ends in 2 weeks if no coins, i'm done. Need to ctrl+alt+delete 4-5 times a day, because of game freezes. Didn't do that before.

Jaidyn_Kraden
01.29.2013 , 04:26 AM | #425
Identical issue on my account.
VANGUARD OF JUSTICE
A Singular SW RP Experience - New Members Welcome
~ Republic | RP | Crafting | PvE | PvP ~

wild_type_
01.29.2013 , 05:16 AM | #426
loooooooool i just got my cartel coins thank you guys. actually first time i call them on phone my english really really broken. they are in 5 min unblock my account security key stuffs. also on phone costumer service he didint understand too much atleast i say i have ticket number he say "yes please yay" that reason im gonna buy new exp. pack.!

KingpinDragon
01.29.2013 , 05:24 AM | #427
I have not received my monthly Cartel coins for the month of (23) January, either.

xxwolvpacx
01.29.2013 , 05:38 AM | #428
Same issue here.. also my game has started crashing every 20 minutes or so. Never had issues before. Sad, I've been a long time forum lurker & game fanboy. I think I'm headed to wow or secret worlds.
<{▒▒▒▒(I)▒▒]██████████████████████████████████)

Blackardin
01.29.2013 , 07:33 AM | #429
Quote: Originally Posted by DeanHead View Post
We have not missed it. We are wondering if thre will be any compensation for those of us loyal people who have subscribed to SWTOR? Particularly in the form of extra Cartel Coins. This does nto cost Bioware any extra money, and will help keep subscribers happy.
There is cost in having a team slogging through logs, finding every customer that was late, manually overriding the system to place extra coms in their inventory. All that takes time that I'd rather not see diverted from work that can be done on known issues.

Your coins were late because of a bug. There is no justification for free coins, and no need to start a whine war on the boards because some got extra and some did not. The second anyone gets free extra coins there will be a mass of complaints about unfairness.
May the Schwartz be with you....

DeanHead
01.29.2013 , 08:55 AM | #430
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackardin View Post
. There is no justification for free coins, and no need to start a whine war on the boards because some got extra and some did not. The second anyone gets free extra coins there will be a mass of complaints about unfairness.
Except that they promised us the free coins when the system came into being. Thisis to thank the subscribes and to encourage people to subscribe to the game. They are not living up to the aggreement they made.