Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

wild_type_
01.28.2013 , 04:47 PM | #411
hmm. i add pre-paid card yesterday thats mean "OH GOD WHY !"

MajikMyst
01.28.2013 , 05:04 PM | #412
As of today at this time.. I have not recieved my monthly Cartel Coins.. Should I open a ticket on this??
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

Sphinxes
01.28.2013 , 05:31 PM | #413
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
The problem is (and I am one of the effected ones - still waiting) is people who did receive their coins on time will be thinking "great, because I got mine on time I don't get any extras".
Or, if they give them to everyone, then those who were delayed will think "Great, they get their coins on time and still get extra ones too!".
There is no compensation required - there was no material loss from not getting the coins, so there is nothing to really compensate.

They just gotta hurry this through and make sure it doesn't happen again.
There could be a material loss - I have been waiting to have enough coins to buy the extra starship bank tab for all my characters - right now its on sale at 20% off - going to raise a fit if I miss the sale.
Have heals - Will travel

Stoofa
01.28.2013 , 05:37 PM | #414
Quote: Originally Posted by Sphinxes View Post
There could be a material loss - I have been waiting to have enough coins to buy the extra starship bank tab for all my characters - right now its on sale at 20% off - going to raise a fit if I miss the sale.
Ah, now there is a reason for compensation. Due to the lack of owed coins there is a chance you'll lose out on a "on sale" item.
In that case yes, you deserve either the price being held for you of extra coins to allow you to purchase with no extra loss.

lucaspodolskii
01.28.2013 , 06:01 PM | #415
The same thing has happened with me.
I last received my monthly allowance of Cartel Coins on the 16/12/2012, though I didn't receive any this month, and now it's the 28th? What's up with this?

eedwana
01.28.2013 , 07:02 PM | #416
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
This isn't something that happened this month it has happened since the cartel launch. I didn't receive December's coins but did for November as well as this month. I have always received security key and purchase coins on time.
TOR [Wolves of the Sith]
SWG [Force Hunters]
Imperial Ace, Wolves Squad VMA-214

Dimz
01.28.2013 , 08:04 PM | #417
Adding my name to the ones that haven't recieved the monthly cartel coins..

dewayne
01.28.2013 , 08:19 PM | #418
i openned a ticket and got this reply

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

Thanks for contacting us to let us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0 (aka Mark)
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

Hjorlwulf
01.28.2013 , 08:21 PM | #419
Add me to the list - currently the 28th and no coins - I got mine (and spent them) last month ......

sparkykey
01.28.2013 , 08:49 PM | #420
Is that a lawsuit I smell? Subway is getting sued for having an 11 inch "footlong" because they're conducting false advertisement... Sounds vaguely familiar with the situation right now...