Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

redheadedtim
01.28.2013 , 07:20 AM | #391
Signed. Between this and the fact that they won't release actual details about the so called expansion, I'll probably unsub before the next subscription cycle runs out.

shundis
01.28.2013 , 07:34 AM | #392
Up to 14 days since i was charged. How about you guys forget to bill me next time. Nah that would be fixed within the hour i'm sure.

shundis
01.28.2013 , 08:19 AM | #393
double post

Althire
01.28.2013 , 08:25 AM | #394
Also still not received my monthly coins any news here
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣█|████████████MMO's/SWTOR Guide████████████)

Greedner
01.28.2013 , 08:35 AM | #395
Quote: Originally Posted by shundis View Post
Up to 14 days since i was charged. How about you guys forget to bill me next time. Nah that would be fixed within the hour i'm sure.
15 days here since i was charged and still waitin for my coins... meh...

DeanHead
01.28.2013 , 08:37 AM | #396
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi DirgaAli,

We are seeing some issues with this alright. Can you please wait until after tomorrow's maintenence and report again if your coins still have not arrived.

Thanks.
And this was posted on the 23rd. Guess it did not mean what we thought it meant.

Hyfy
01.28.2013 , 08:51 AM | #397
Quote: Originally Posted by DeanHead View Post
And this was posted on the 23rd. Guess it did not mean what we thought it meant.
Inconceivable!
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Djinn_
01.28.2013 , 08:52 AM | #398
Adding my account too. I recived my security-key grant as expected, but didn't get my monthly subscriber grant. I usually recieve this on 21st.

Ansalem
01.28.2013 , 09:45 AM | #399
7 days late last month...sitting at 11 days and counting late this month. Bioware thats 18 days and counting in delays on my coins. That is over half a month. Are you going to be compensating all the subscribers that are being screwed out of their coins? This is ridiculous and is going to end up costing you many subs if you do not fix this immediately. Why are you so content to treat your most loyal customers so poorly? How are you going to make this right? Because a simple apology isn't going to cut it this time.

Raiders
01.28.2013 , 09:55 AM | #400
EDITED :

I confirm that I have the same problem... I've not received any monthly cartel coins since last 21/12.

Problem not fixed