Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Asumos
01.27.2013 , 11:28 PM | #381
hopefully they fix it for all soon, no coins for security key or for being a subscriber this month

DarkDoz
01.28.2013 , 12:01 AM | #382
I have note received my Cartel Coins since 12/21/2012
Would be nice since I purchased a security key and Exp pack.

Missandei
01.28.2013 , 03:28 AM | #383
/conspiracyTheory on

I think it was done intentionally.
The Cartel Market profit is not as high as Investors expected.. So they asked Devs to make a «bug» that prevents the emission of free CCoins and forced the FancyItemsAddicts to buy CCoins to get Fancy Stuff from CMarket..

/conspiracyTheory off
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Ceyvel
01.28.2013 , 03:30 AM | #384
Quote: Originally Posted by SickTag View Post
2 weeks a still nothing here. plus still no response to ticket.

They just plainly don't care unless it is Cartel Market related.
Quote: Originally Posted by WorldSecurities View Post
No Cartel Coins. The '7 to 10 day wait' is long over.
The official response with ETA on the fix was given in the 25th of J. And today is the 28th. You people seem to be losing all the connection to the reality in frustration over missing 6$ worth of Cartel Coins, heh.

Stoofa
01.28.2013 , 03:59 AM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
/conspiracyTheory on

I think it was done intentionally.
The Cartel Market profit is not as high as Investors expected.. So they asked Devs to make a «bug» that prevents the emission of free CCoins and forced the FancyItemsAddicts to buy CCoins to get Fancy Stuff from CMarket..

/conspiracyTheory off
Personally I don't know anyone who when finding that they were not getting their free allowance of an in-game currency that they are entitled to and with no update as to when they are likely to, would then go off and throw real money at it instead.

ETENS
01.28.2013 , 04:28 AM | #386
Once again faced with a lack of understanding. Brought into play another refereala he paid subscription, but I will not be awarded a cartel. Just worried that my subscription for 6 months too, the 30th day is not credited monthly coin. Since reading that all the problems and it has not yet decided. Posted in caliper. In a note that I finished the dumb can not call, I can only read and write. What caliper answered as usual letter bot: CALL FOR YOUR PROBLEM! Are you out there that already do scrip poshodili well, how can I raise the question. Themselves not long ago that I wrote, and other such people made a mark in the query about what we do not speak. I did so. And in response, as always spit. Tell me what I'm paying money? And will I get my coins cartel for subscription of 30, as well as for their referealov who also purchased a subscription? And another question. Ship for referealov only have 1? Ie even if all of my 10 referealov paid or pro pay I will receive only one ship and coins for each?
: С ума:
"Only those who have experienced the dark side, knows the value of life!
And the cost of this is any of your life instead. "(C)

SerrinAybara
01.28.2013 , 05:23 AM | #387
I am just adding my name to the list of folks who have not received their cartel coins. I am a subscriber as well. I saw the post on the 27th stating that we would receive the coins in 7-10 days which is not that bad as long as we actually receive said coins, and this does not becoming a recurring problem for future coin payouts. I am not really sure how the problem occurred in the first place but stuff happens I know.

Witnezz
01.28.2013 , 05:30 AM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by Chemikal View Post
Is there anyone at BioWare that does not speak or reply in PR-speak? This is literally the same EXACT response I got to my ticket. Word for word.

1 Non-Canned Email Response
1 Get off hold in less then 4 hours Boost
1 "We Promise we're not intentionally this incompetent" CSR forum post

"Customer Service Pack" now available on the Cartel Market, limited time offer.

Oh wait ....

SIDE NOTE:

Quote:
01.25.2013 , 07:06 PM
we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.
Anyone else notice the 1.6.3a 1/25/13 patch notes make no mention of this supposed CC correction ...
http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.6.3a/1252013
--== 1020 ==--
--= 367 =--
--=111111=--

Waldkautz
01.28.2013 , 06:55 AM | #389
Hey!

I also didn't receive my CC for January, even though I was billed for my subscription.

---

Waldkautz.

DeanHead
01.28.2013 , 07:05 AM | #390
Day 9, still not Cartel Coins I was promised for being a subscriber. Can we charge a penalty like the Credit Cards do? I'm thinking, since t really does not cost Bioware any real money, they should just double the ammount of Cartel coins we normally receive as a "Sorry we f****d up"