Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ansalem
01.27.2013 , 11:33 AM | #361
received security key authenticator coins on the 14th...they changed the day they charged my credit card by 2 days from the last time so they charged me on the 17th...still no coins...opened ticket...updated ticket...no response to ticket...at this rate combined with the delay from last month by the time this new 7-10 day period is up Bioware will have effectively robbed me of 1 months worth of cartel coins. Where is the compensation bioware? An apology isn't going to do it this time. If you want to keep your most loyal customers, the subscribers, then you better damn well compensate us and make sure this doesn't happen yet again next month. Absolutely ridiculous.

Beansoup
01.27.2013 , 12:06 PM | #362
Not only have I cancel'd my subscribtion, I have also informed people not to subscribe. The word is on the street, so to speak.

See, you greedy bastards, you just lost more subscribers (again) and will lose more as we speak.

It would be a good idea to compensate, WoW did it, many times. If you'd try that you might get some customers back.
B e a n s o u p
The one man institution you can always trust to deliver. Quality bartending at the Guilded Cantina since the fifth thread

Thegrandsponge
01.27.2013 , 12:35 PM | #363
I posted on this thread earlier this morning. I would like to know why it was deleted? For those that missed what I said. I responded to a post saying that the coins were a gift and we were not entitled to them. My response was that we pay for them because they changed the subscription model. So being that people have paid for them and have not received the product that they have paid for, they have the right to express their annoyance and expect to be given the product that they paid for.

Stoofa
01.27.2013 , 12:45 PM | #364
In all honesty I cannot be bothered to read through the whole thread. Has their been any BW statement on this since the ones over the first couple of pages?

Lyshar
01.27.2013 , 01:05 PM | #365
Quote: Originally Posted by Stoofa View Post
In all honesty I cannot be bothered to read through the whole thread. Has their been any BW statement on this since the ones over the first couple of pages?
Last one was on page 28, at the top there's a link to the First BioWare Post, then in every post there's a Next link if there's another BW post (located after the time and date of the posting).

wild_type_
01.27.2013 , 01:06 PM | #366
today my subscription is expired and i added new pre-paid card i didint get my cartel coins. im sure they are fix it soon.

gingery
01.27.2013 , 01:24 PM | #367
Quote: Originally Posted by ertemmstein View Post
today my subscription is expired and i added new pre-paid card i didint get my cartel coins. im sure they are fix it soon.
I wouldn't be so sure, they haven't fixed camera stuttering bug which was introduced 3 or 4 months ago.

NeoWolf
01.27.2013 , 01:44 PM | #368
Any better ETA on the authentcator and monthly stipend issue being fixed? As still waiting for both on both my accounts.
THE HIDDEN CADRE

Mature, Casual, RP-PVE, GMT, English speaking, Social, forum use required

Chemikal
01.27.2013 , 01:44 PM | #369
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Is there anyone at BioWare that does not speak or reply in PR-speak? This is literally the same EXACT response I got to my ticket. Word for word.
Quote:
Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human Cyborg Relations.

Thanks for contacting us to let us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0 (aka Mark)
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Chemical
Bria's Master Musician Extraordinaire

gingery
01.27.2013 , 01:57 PM | #370
Quote: Originally Posted by Chemikal View Post
Is there anyone at BioWare that does not speak or reply in PR-speak? This is literally the same EXACT response I got to my ticket. Word for word.
What? You want normal answer? How dare you!