Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tatile
01.26.2013 , 08:24 AM | #311
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
But why were they delayed in the first place?

NomadFifteen
01.26.2013 , 08:56 AM | #312
I find how EA/BW defines 'some/few users' growing less and less funny. Over 30 pages here, 80 pages on the CTD sticky (5 months on that and 'still researching'). I am guessing they are trying to get the 'few users' who still subscribe to join the others they have driven away.

Perodicon
01.26.2013 , 09:03 AM | #313
So we sit here and complain or do we go and open all tickets? I have the feeling that they will do both parallel, fixing the bug and also responding to tickets. The Q is do we make it worse filing all a ticket or are we the p****ed ones when we just wait for a general fix. I am confused and another statement from a higher level support would be really nice.

jpthereaper
01.26.2013 , 09:20 AM | #314
same here , been 5 days since i should have got my cartel point of 2 month non-recurring

stargal
01.26.2013 , 09:27 AM | #315
Me too

Xelva
01.26.2013 , 09:44 AM | #316
Xelva here, Imperial Player, 02/17/2013 was when I should have gotten my 500 Cartel coins, but I only got the 100 monthly from my security key. Why is this happening? I'm stil a subscriber for at least 3-4 more weeks, and the month is almost over. Why are my Cartel Coins not coming in?
I check my account daily for the Cartel Coins and no change.

ZanderSol
01.26.2013 , 09:55 AM | #317
Can add my voice to this, coins were due on 12/24 for my(3mo) sub and have not been recieved yet.
Galaxies-Chilastra- Zanderz(Mon Cal Ent) and Zander'So(LSJ Human)

Jedi Shadow and Imperial Operative

IrishTR
01.26.2013 , 10:06 AM | #318
Last 2 months received my monthly stipend on the 21st each time... here we are the 26th and zip... Way to go cant even get something as simple as an automated script to function...

TheSeventhJedi
01.26.2013 , 10:06 AM | #319
Quote: Originally Posted by Caminari View Post
7-10 days?
So... we'll be getting our January coins, in February? Will this then delay our February coins? I expect it will.
And no sort of compensation at all for not delivering the service you're selling in a timely fashion, I assume?
This ^
I mean, seriously - if I switched bank accounts, but didn't update my account information so that you didn't get paid, would I be allowed to continue as a subscriber for 7-10 days while I "investigated?" Would it move the date I had to pay back? Would you expect any kind of compensation for the hassle?

Bleeters
01.26.2013 , 10:13 AM | #320
Just to add to the list of others who've been reporting this, I'm missing my latest batch of coins too.