Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Dont Receive Additional Monthly Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bowoci
01.25.2013 , 05:38 PM | #281
25th and still nothing here.... you took my sub money on the 18th!

Eranna
01.25.2013 , 06:21 PM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Thanks everyone for letting us know that you have not yet received your Complimentary Cartel Coins.

We are aware that some players did not receive their subscriber reward Cartel Coins as expected this month, we’ve escalated this to our development team who are currently investigating the issue and who will make corrections to all affected accounts.

We’ve been advised that all players awaiting their grant should receive the coins due to them in the next 7 to 10 days.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your coins.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
First, let me state - I appreciate the fact some manner of official response has been given, however there are a few things that I just really feel the need to express.

'Some' players? There are pages and pages worth of unhappy subscribers in this forum post, as well as many others that have posted separately. It is not just 'some' players, but quite a -few-, very unhappy subscribers. That sentence just seems like a slap in the face to the many individuals that are badly affected by this. If you desire to calm at least /me/ down, I would appreciate better wording.

Second. Seven to ten days? As another subscriber posted as saying, we're going to be getting our January coins in February? What about February's coins? Will we have to wait until March!? Is this basically a 'sorry for the month of January 'some' players may just consider it a complete loss'?

No, I am not happy about this in the least. In fact, I am very unhappy, angry, upset, with feelings of betrayal and out right indignation! I consider myself a rational individual, and don't like to post rants, especially such personal feelings, but right now - I am extremely irritated over this entire fiasco.

I do not expect anything 'extra' or 'compensation', but I would like a better canned response than what was just given. If I ran my business in the way that Bioware and EA runs theres, I wouldn't have a business.

Thank you for your time.

Slowpokeking
01.25.2013 , 06:24 PM | #283
Quote: Originally Posted by Eranna View Post
First, let me state - I appreciate the fact some manner of official response has been given, however there are a few things that I just really feel the need to express.

'Some' players? There are pages and pages worth of unhappy subscribers in this forum post, as well as many others that have posted separately. It is not just 'some' players, but quite a -few-, very unhappy subscribers. That sentence just seems like a slap in the face to the many individuals that are badly affected by this. If you desire to calm at least /me/ down, I would appreciate better wording.

Second. Seven to ten days? As another subscriber posted as saying, we're going to be getting our January coins in February? What about February's coins? Will we have to wait until March!? Is this basically a 'sorry for the month of January 'some' players may just consider it a complete loss'?

No, I am not happy about this in the least. In fact, I am very unhappy, angry, upset, with feelings of betrayal and out right indignation! I consider myself a rational individual, and don't like to post rants, especially such personal feelings, but right now - I am extremely irritated over this entire fiasco.

I do not expect anything 'extra' or 'compensation', but I would like a better canned response than what was just given. If I ran my business in the way that Bioware and EA runs theres, I wouldn't have a business.

Thank you for your time.
Call them if you want your coins.

Vektron
01.25.2013 , 06:35 PM | #284
Last monthly CC I got was 12-20-2012. And I get a feeling that it will be sometime in February 2013 that I will get any CC. It is not a lot but I do count on them.

Sure hope I get both January's and February and then back to a normal monthly pattern.
Say Hello to my little friends... the Midichlorians!

Cylnael
01.25.2013 , 06:39 PM | #285
The main question being :

Will it be the same mess every month until the end of SWTOR ?

willybot
01.25.2013 , 06:53 PM | #286
Quote: Originally Posted by Eranna View Post
It's one of the first tricks in crisis management: minimize the impact of any issue and act as though it only effects a handful of people.

Personally, I think the *minimum* they should do is reintroduce the items the just pulled off the Cartel Market and put a freeze on pulling anything until this situation is resolved. As is, the impression seems "Better hurry and grab these items before they're gone! Yes, I know our promised giving of our fake money is on the fritz......but if you spend REAL money in exchange for our fake money, you can get them before we decide to arbitrarily pull them! All major credit cards accepted!"

Guyverarmor
01.25.2013 , 07:14 PM | #287
Granted it's not game breaking, but I have not received my cartel coin for sub this month. money came out on the 3rd, now the 25th. Would like to at least buy a cartel pack this month.

SWTOR coding is as bad as FFXI coding, which is spaghetti code

LeSigh

AsheraII
01.25.2013 , 07:40 PM | #288
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
It might be a good idea to give players a bonus amount of coins for their troubles.
Well, or a free skipper pack (I'd personally prefer a Blockade one though, those have much nicer goodies!)
. . . . . . ¶▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##¯¯(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==¯¯¯¯¯|####/¯¯

Galacticlore
01.25.2013 , 07:57 PM | #289
Quote: Originally Posted by willybot View Post
It's one of the first tricks in crisis management: minimize the impact of any issue and act as though it only effects a handful of people.

Personally, I think the *minimum* they should do is reintroduce the items the just pulled off the Cartel Market and put a freeze on pulling anything until this situation is resolved. As is, the impression seems "Better hurry and grab these items before they're gone! Yes, I know our promised giving of our fake money is on the fritz......but if you spend REAL money in exchange for our fake money, you can get them before we decide to arbitrarily pull them! All major credit cards accepted!"
'

The humorous thing about your last line, is the hundreds of posts in multiple threads (one thread got to 200 pages before being closed and moved) from those of us who for some bizarre reason CANNOT buy CC due to their stupid crap payment system, replete with "Error NU2001" and "General error, try later" (fyi - "later" never comes, apparently.). Apparently no credit cards, or even paypal, are accepted from many of us!

Pallais
01.25.2013 , 08:13 PM | #290
I have not received my monthly Security Key Monthly Grant or the Subscriber Monthly Grant for January.