Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any guilds at GMT +8 or similar timezone?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Any guilds at GMT +8 or similar timezone?

cabled
01.21.2013 , 11:52 PM | #1
Hello everyone,

I'm a returning player to the game. Was on the game since pre-release but stopped due to real life for about 6 months. Have a slinger, commando, sage and a guardian that's halfway to 50. Have led raids and comfortably familiar with mechanics up to EC. Made 3/4 HM EC before stopping, so characters commensurately geared. Did not leave with the asian server transfer players, hence still on the Harbinger at this timezone. Am looking for a new guild, preferably with social members and not too hardcore raid-wise (not more then thrice a week).

Anyone willing to offer a returning player a berth? Or anyone at a similar timezone want to group together and set something up?

Cheers.

BenWalker
01.22.2013 , 08:34 PM | #2
Having the same situation which is looking for GMT +8 Guild or Players. Have toons on both sides which has completed TFB HM & EC NM.

cabled
01.22.2013 , 08:48 PM | #3
PM'ed you

Voidorator
01.23.2013 , 08:53 PM | #4
Hey,
<Masquerade> is an Oceanic guild that raids around the GMT +8 mark. However we use AEST primarily. Check out our website for more details here. Or feel free to contact me in-game
Vydis - Powertech
DIVINITY
Scytar - Sniper

cabled
01.23.2013 , 09:31 PM | #5
Hey,

Thanks for the offer. Primarily republic player but i don't mind signing my imp characters up.... measurably less geared though :P

pharo
01.28.2013 , 09:48 PM | #6
<Psy Ops> is always looking for new members to help fill spots in our 9 ops groups. As of right now we need 2 dps for our Alpha ops group. If you would like to know more about us please go to psy-ops.enjin.com and check us out. Thank you

Bright_Spark
03.03.2013 , 06:20 PM | #7
I am also interested in joining a +8 guild aswell. Moved from MD to Harbinger to actually try and play the game. I have a freash Commando Healer lvl 50 with mostly columi gear.

cabled
03.03.2013 , 06:48 PM | #8
i'm on harbinger. you can catch me usually on my main alisse... we are trying to put together something. got about 7 players at the moment so look me up if you're keen

Moriganno
03.03.2013 , 11:35 PM | #9
Cookies and Kreame is a Imperial guild that is GMT 8+. Mostly Singaporeans with some HKers/Malaysian. Group 1 has cleared 4/4 Nightmare EC with Warstalker title run and 5/5 HM TFB. We are currently recuiting DPS/Heals for Group 2. Casual players are welcome too.

Whisper Synestron, Pines, Joot for info. Or /who, and look for Cookies. Drop us a game mail if you don't see us online and we will get back to you.