Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzone Commendations Vendor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ranked Warzone Commendations Vendor?

Scronic
01.21.2013 , 11:40 AM | #1
Hi

A bit of help please as I'm a little confused (not unusual for me) as my PVP Vendor does not sell Ranked Warzone Commendations?

I'm level 43 Empire Player, i have 43 Valor and I have maxed out my regular Warzone commendations and want to start preparing for level 50 PVP. All of my web searches suggest that I should convert regular commendations for ranked commendations via this PVP Vendor but he's only selling regular Commendations in exchange for Mercenary Commendations.

Do I have the right vendor, the dude next to the PVP Terminal?

L-RANDLE
01.21.2013 , 11:46 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Scronic View Post
Hi

A bit of help please as I'm a little confused (not unusual for me) as my PVP Vendor does not sell Ranked Warzone Commendations?

I'm level 43 Empire Player, i have 43 Valor and I have maxed out my regular Warzone commendations and want to start preparing for level 50 PVP. All of my web searches suggest that I should convert regular commendations for ranked commendations via this PVP Vendor but he's only selling regular Commendations in exchange for Mercenary Commendations.

There should be two vendors near the terminal. One on each side of it.
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

jgoldsack
01.21.2013 , 11:54 AM | #3
Hi

The vendor that sells ranked comms should be Jensen to the left of the PvP terminal... it is about halfway down his list of items, not with the regular WZ comms.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

Scronic
01.21.2013 , 12:06 PM | #4
Thanks guys found Jenson made my day.

WAIT, it say's i cannot afford this item? Nope my bad he is selling them, thx again

rob_y
01.21.2013 , 12:27 PM | #5
Thanks guys found Jenson made my day.

WAIT, it say's i cannot afford this item? Nope my bad he is selling them, thx again
Alt-tabbing mid-sentence?
Yan (55 - Scoundrel) Silch (50 - Guardian) Hoeven (50 - Commando)
Thith'yan (50 - Sorceror) D'lamia (50 - Marauder) Brazo (55 - Powertech)
RIVAL
The Fatman -> Prophecy of the Five