Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LFG auto selecting another Role

Whizslam
01.21.2013 , 09:02 AM | #1
Good Morning all.

I've had this problem for a while now. I've opened a ticket and they say they have escalated the problem.

Does anyone else have a bug that when they open their LFG and select for instance DAMAGE and unselect Tank or Healer. They sit in the queue for a while then all of a sudden the queue pops and they have been selected for a role that they did not select.
I thought i was going mad the first few times so i decided to queue and then keep the LFG window open. I waited for about 3-7 mins and then all of a sudden the TANK button auto selects itself and the queue pops with me selected as a TANK on my Vanguard or this happens on my Sage as a healer.

I thought this was funny for the first 3 times and now it's stopping me enjoying the game as i have to ask in general for groups as my LFG is retarded.

Regards

Whiz

uniz
01.21.2013 , 09:32 AM | #2
been that way on and off since group finder came out. it gets fixed and then a update/patch or what ever brings it back.

Gronkaarr
01.21.2013 , 10:42 AM | #3
happens to me all the time on my vanguard. i select Damage and de-select Tank, and then when the queue pops I find myself as the tank. sigh, decline, re-select role, re-queue