Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

One of our Own Guilds featured this week on Darthhater.com

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
One of our Own Guilds featured this week on Darthhater.com

BlownSi
02.05.2013 , 06:45 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Krazy_Karl View Post
Rolls != Roles

Next time before you attempt to insult someone's intelligence, you should make sure you aren't making any basic grammatical errors.

Secondly, assuming you did actually do it properly: good for you on clearing the easiest fight in the instance on the night of release without exploiting and abusing broken mechanics from Bioware's wonderful development team. But based on the quote from your member, you have been exploiting twice a week since the release of 1.6 so are we to just take your word?

I am really impressed by your guild and its skill. /sarcasm

The only reason to exploit as your guild is doing week after week is if you cannot consistently execute the fight and ALL of it's mechanics. And how long have you been working on NiM Kephess now? AFAIK there is not an abuse of mechanics that has been found yet to cheese your way to victory on that fight, but I am sure once you find it you'll still be the 20th best guild on the server.

Regards,
KK
And there it is, because you have no other relevant argument, you troll down to trivial grammar nazi insults. Seems it is pretty typical of a lot of people on these forums. Oh well what can you do.

We don't need to explain what we do to you. We have cleared it both ways, plain and simple. Until BW says otherwise, we will continue to use this strategy. If they come back and tell us it is exploiting, then we will go back to the "normal" way of downing the boss. Either way, the boss goes down easy and we move on. So, your words mean nothing in the real scheme of things; try and keep that in mind for the future.
Harmeggido - J'anin - Zophie - Kaase
DaMG - The Shadowlands

TheGame
02.05.2013 , 07:12 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BlownSi View Post
Ok, you sound like a somewhat intelligent person, so I have to assume you are just trolling by this comment, because if you read the context of both comments that you quoted, a logical deduction could be achieved that this strategy IS easier on all rolls, IF.......one more time.......IF....the people in those rolls are top notch in their respective production.

Oh, and we cleared Zorn and Toth NiM the night of release, using the normal strat with tank swaps and such. So, before you go shooting your mouth off about things you know nothing about, you might want to just use that little thing in between your ears called a brain before you actually open your mouth.
A deduction is a decisive reason to believe in a conclusion....you are wanting him to use logical induction or just some reasons to believe in a conclusion, not any decisive reasons. (A decisive reason guarantees that the conclusion is true). Way too many questions left unanswered for him to use deduction to arrive at the conclusion you want him to. Like how is it easier on all rolls if bread cannot even play swtor? And if its easier on all roles then why is the healer out of force on the supposed easier way and not on the normal way? Seems to implcate it being the other way around to me. And since we are pretending to be all intelligent here on the internet....he didn't open his mouth he used nerve impulses from that thing in between his ears that traveled down to his forarms and fingers to cause his muscles to contract and type.

Krazy_Karl
02.05.2013 , 09:05 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by BlownSi View Post
We don't need to explain what we do to you. We have cleared it both ways, plain and simple. Until BW says otherwise, we will continue to use this strategy. If they come back and tell us it is exploiting, then we will go back to the "normal" way of downing the boss.
You're 100% correct that you have nothing to explain to me, or anyone else on the forums. But starting a thread on the forums showing exploiting and encouraging other guilds on the server to abuse a broken fight is why there are responses.

If you cannot consistently execute all the mechanics because you aren't good enough, then continue to do the fight your way. I have no issue with you exploiting, the issue is that encouraging other guilds to do it does a disservice to them, especially when they move on to fights that cannot be abused.

I wish you continued success wiping on NiM Kephess.

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

BlownSi
02.05.2013 , 09:21 AM | #24
Ahh this is fun. Always good to have some good laughs to start the day off.

Keep it coming guys!
Harmeggido - J'anin - Zophie - Kaase
DaMG - The Shadowlands