Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Suggestion] Advanced Movement !

Drudenfusz
01.21.2013 , 07:25 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Brimmer View Post
use a skill like [take cover] [force sweep] or any other ability you can activate without a target, and it will stop your movement, which is a useful way to help you land where you want. Not too sure what your issue on corellia is. I never had issues there. For the republic fleet datacron there is an issue but the above method fixes that.
I got them all, and have never tried to get those which require the MGGS with any alt. The one on Alderaan took me mostly just a while to find the spot that was working (and even then I had to climb the ladder, which I heard was removed, because it was not supposed to help to get up there). The Corellia one took forever, and I even died a few times, because I ended up falling instead of getting there. The one the fleet was the one where I simply got pulled up by an sage, so had no trouble there (eve though I know that many complain about it). So, not a single one of them seems to really work.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Brimmer
01.21.2013 , 07:37 AM | #12
Odd, you might of had some LoS issues.
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler

Prysha
01.22.2013 , 12:21 AM | #13
My A.J.S wasnt thought as an intend to get the datacrons at all
its just a benefit that you could use it go reach the datacrons
Character Equipment Profiles: Your voice is needed, click here to support the idea!
SWTOR - Armors with pictures!

Brimmer
01.22.2013 , 02:49 AM | #14
Like I said as fun as this ability is I HOPE it will never be ingame, for the sole reason of it being abused. It can and will.

It is just too powerful of an ability since it doesn't require a target you can damage to activate.
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler