Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Announcing a Rated WZ tournament on the Prophecy of the Five server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Announcing a Rated WZ tournament on the Prophecy of the Five server

Groncho's Avatar


Groncho
01.24.2013 , 01:35 PM | #31
Pts server
march
all servers can clone there us/euro/aussies
Ch
LATIN LOVER
Free Transfer??=

Megatfx's Avatar


Megatfx
01.24.2013 , 04:29 PM | #32
1. Until this post nobody knew you existed.
2. You're charging people to pvp (an exhorbitent amount of creds I might add)
3. You and your guild have no Rwz rating which tells everyone a guild of pvp incompetents are attempting to run the show.
4. You further show everyone how incompetent you are by adding the substitution rule in a 12+ hour event, tell everyone they must drop a player to be an observer for cheaters when in fact nobody on this server cheats in Rwzs. (You'd know if u did any) not to mention said player who cheats would never risk doing it in Rwzs because we see the horrible reputation it gives players (ie gingers more info about that later).
5. You could have saved yourself the time and embarrassment of starting this thread by getting feedback from top ranked wz teams/players and their endorsement (as their endorsement helps stir interest). You can host a tourney, post about it on the forums but if you can't entice any of the top teams to the event and receive negative feedback, guess what? You have no tournament.
6. Most importantly, gingers was in your guild. The only team that requires an observer is yours. Hence with your history of cheating guildmates you created the policy in the first place.

Zenates's Avatar


Zenates
01.24.2013 , 05:24 PM | #33
Gingers was never in Imperial Generals.

Saying he/she was, over and over, and ignoring the fact that it didn't happen, does not help your cause.

All other "facts" you post are treated as false based on this.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQdvVuLtXOw

Gingers (no guild)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bHtrxghoKg

Gingers (Forceful Entry @ Prophecy of The Five guild)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZdLGVTsdMI

Gingers (Forceful Entry @ Prophecy of The Five guild)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Sr2zadWxs

Gingers (Forceful Entry @ Prophecy of The Five guild)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWO_6doUVJk

Gingers (Forceful Entry @ Prophecy of The Five guild)


Go ahead and find proof to back yourself up. I linked all the youtube vids i could find about gingers.

Ishtharo's Avatar


Ishtharo
01.24.2013 , 06:24 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Megatfx View Post
1. Until this post nobody knew you existed.
2. You're charging people to pvp (an exhorbitent amount of creds I might add)
3. You and your guild have no Rwz rating which tells everyone a guild of pvp incompetents are attempting to run the show.
4. You further show everyone how incompetent you are by adding the substitution rule in a 12+ hour event, tell everyone they must drop a player to be an observer for cheaters when in fact nobody on this server cheats in Rwzs. (You'd know if u did any) not to mention said player who cheats would never risk doing it in Rwzs because we see the horrible reputation it gives players (ie gingers more info about that later).
5. You could have saved yourself the time and embarrassment of starting this thread by getting feedback from top ranked wz teams/players and their endorsement (as their endorsement helps stir interest). You can host a tourney, post about it on the forums but if you can't entice any of the top teams to the event and receive negative feedback, guess what? You have no tournament.
6. Most importantly, gingers was in your guild. The only team that requires an observer is yours. Hence with your history of cheating guildmates you created the policy in the first place.
1) False. People in game have seen us around, and we have been mentioned on the forums. Just because you didnt know we existed doesnt mean no one knows.

2) We are charging people to enter a PvP tourney. They are welcome to que Ranked as normal.

3) Where is this server ranking site? I know I myself and many others of the guild have a RWZ rating. You need to research mate.

4) You clearly have not done your research here mate. Many players were recently banned for hacking, such players who ran RWZs. No, I will not name names, that's harassment.

4a) The substitution rule was implemented to deter those who would enter from cheating, and to help stream to any who would like to watch. A 7v7 is even and fair, Im not sure why there is hate for this? So you loose a member to become an observer, unless there is something to hide, there should be no issues.

5) No one should require an endorsement of some "top whatever" to run an event. That is called elitism. While yes i agree a little more forethought should have been taken before confirming this as a "go", no one on this server is entitled to give permission.

6) Most importantly, you are still trolling. Gingers is not, has not, nor ever will be in IG. Get your facts straight before looking like a moron. No cheaters here, though with all the recent crack downs and bans, its no wonder people are against a cheat catching observer
VenusFallen - Sorc Heals
Bilith - Vengeance Jug
Pot5
Nessuno purro...

Hairyzac's Avatar


Hairyzac
01.24.2013 , 07:20 PM | #35
So what guilds have signed up?

rhakoth's Avatar


rhakoth
01.24.2013 , 07:25 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
i think the word he was looking for is "hearsay". god bless the american edumacation system
So glad someone else noticed this. What made it even better was the perpetuation of 'Heresay' in later posts =)

DeepFreese's Avatar


DeepFreese
01.24.2013 , 07:45 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Ishtharo View Post
1) 4a) The substitution rule was implemented to deter those who would enter from cheating, and to help stream to any who would like to watch. A 7v7 is even and fair, Im not sure why there is hate for this? So you loose a member to become an observer, unless there is something to hide, there should be no issues.
The issue is teams have been running 8 man rateds for the entirety of ranked warzones. A team's comp is most likely A sorc bubble stun healer, an operative healer, a Jugg tank, an assassin for node guard, a marauder for predation and damage, a Jugg for aoe pressure and more taunts plus the ability to respec for voidstar defense and huttball, A sniper for ranged dps and then a powertech for single target pressure. All of those members are important to a ranked team. Everyone has a specific and different role, and without one the game is different. Why would you mess with the system we have been playing for almost a year? The other team can recognize cheating. Most rated players have enough experience to note a cheat or hack just as well as you can. Make someone stream or fraps. You as an observer couldn't be everywhere anyways. I don't get why you would **** with a team comp. It doesn't make any sense.
Creus
Robbs(Sniper) Robs(Assassin) Croozz(Jugg) Harata(Guardian) Se'an(Powertech) and Se-an(Marauder)
The Squirtle Squad[The Harbinger}

Zenates's Avatar


Zenates
01.24.2013 , 07:53 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by DeepFreese View Post
The issue is teams have been running 8 man rateds for the entirety of ranked warzones. A team's comp is most likely A sorc bubble stun healer, an operative healer, a Jugg tank, an assassin for node guard, a marauder for predation and damage, a Jugg for aoe pressure and more taunts plus the ability to respec for voidstar defense and huttball, A sniper for ranged dps and then a powertech for single target pressure. All of those members are important to a ranked team. Everyone has a specific and different role, and without one the game is different. Why would you mess with the system we have been playing for almost a year? The other team can recognize cheating. Most rated players have enough experience to note a cheat or hack just as well as you can. Make someone stream or fraps. You as an observer couldn't be everywhere anyways. I don't get why you would **** with a team comp. It doesn't make any sense.

Sniper. Lolz. Now someone will take you seriously.

JediMasterSLC's Avatar


JediMasterSLC
01.25.2013 , 12:25 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenates View Post
Sniper. Lolz. Now someone will take you seriously.
You obviously don't play competitive RWZs

MurdyM's Avatar


MurdyM
01.25.2013 , 02:46 AM | #40
Wow, for someone who is just trying to get something going he sure is taking a beating from this lovely group.

I especially love how some people actually claim to speak for others saying things like "nobody wants to join your tournament" maybe everyone else on this server has bowed to your leetness but you do not speak for me or my guildies FYI

Ask yourself

Was your feedback constructive?
Did I add value to the discussion?
Was I respectful?

If you answered no to any of these questions then you have not participated in moving this initiative forward in any way shape or form and should find something else to do with your time because it is being wasted here.

I often wonder if some people login to this game or any game just to take out there "mommy didn't love me" issues out on others in general chat or in forums. It's kind of like "if I cant have it then nobody can" or "i'm taking my ball and gong home" It's a self serving way for someone who is not happy with themselves or there choices to try and share the misery with others which makes them feel better about having a meaningless existence. FYI you are what's wrong with society.

I call these people "cutters" these types usually end up torturing animals and staring in an episode of criminal minds, it's best not to respond to them as they will weed themselves out through natural selection as we have seen over and over again as patches roll in and changes take place.

I cannot say for sure that our guild will be participating yet but we are intrigued to hear more and will do our best to offer constructive feedback in order to make it as fun and successful as possible.

Cheers for trying to get something going and remember what I said about Natural Selection, it's mother nature at work and it's not always pretty..........

Murdy
RIPer GM