Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

does DS jaesa cheat on you during the 'party' conversation?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
does DS jaesa cheat on you during the 'party' conversation?

01.20.2013 , 05:28 PM | #1
I'm trying to decide if i want to make jaesa DS or LS and i heard theres a ds convo where she goes to a party and has sex with a guy and kills him

but if i make her LS then i can't marry her?

Which should I pick? I am right at the class quest right now please help! I really want her, but I'd like out relationship to mean something.

01.20.2013 , 05:35 PM | #2
So you're worried that your virtual GF cheated on you?

01.20.2013 , 05:36 PM | #3
You're not in a relationship if I remember correctly when she has her little adventure

Shouldn't matter then, unless you're the kinda guy who think women are "ruined" if they're not a virgin
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

01.20.2013 , 05:39 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post

Or if she did then just have a virtual OPEN RELATIONSHIP so you can screw any red blue green or purple chic that jets by ya.

01.20.2013 , 05:42 PM | #5
You really won't like Kaliyo then.
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder

01.20.2013 , 05:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sportiva View Post
You really won't like Kaliyo then.
I didn't like her from the start due to her being bald. I was glad that there was a better looking female to romance, otherwise I would've been like '*** IS THIS ****?!'

01.20.2013 , 05:50 PM | #7
you realize you can't romance lightside Jaessa right?

if you want a nice pure relationship, go for vette. Dark side Jaesa is a Sith. and Sith relationships DO tend to be a bit messed up

01.20.2013 , 06:15 PM | #8
As the above poster says: if you are LS and want a more virtuous relationship, go Vette since LS Jaesa isn't even romancable. If you are DS, then go Jaesa and accept that she fools around before you lock her down.

One word of warning, though, is that its much harder to gain affection with LS Jaesa. She doesn't love any gifts, only has favorites, and the conversation triggers are far more sparse than the DS Jaesa who revels in anything cruel.

01.20.2013 , 10:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Chlomamf View Post

The problem was I wasn't invited

It ain't cheating if it's a threesome.

01.20.2013 , 11:15 PM | #10
She can't cheat on you if you are not in a relationship, which at the time of that conversation you are not. LS Jaesa is not into romancing the Sith Warrior. DS Jaesa is something of a hedonist but not an cheater . She's utterly devoted to the Sith Warrior and places a high value on integrity.