Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

50 Guardian Tank LF Active OP guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
50 Guardian Tank LF Active OP guild

Merkvah
01.20.2013 , 03:36 AM | #1
I played from launch until April or May, and then left the game for the rest of the year. I'm back now, and missing the raiding environment I had before I left. I was one of the main OP tanks for Galactic Peace Corps, and am eager to get back into the raiding scene. If you are interested in recruiting me, please reply here or send me an in game mail to

Merkvah (Republic side)

or

Kanorn (Imp side)

and we'll talk. I cannot commit to a hardcore schedule, as I am an adult with a job and a family, but I would like to be more than just a casual raider too.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

JacksonMo
01.21.2013 , 09:21 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Merkvah View Post
I played from launch until April or May, and then left the game for the rest of the year. I'm back now, and missing the raiding environment I had before I left. I was one of the main OP tanks for Galactic Peace Corps, and am eager to get back into the raiding scene. If you are interested in recruiting me, please reply here or send me an in game mail to

Merkvah (Republic side)

or

Kanorn (Imp side)

and we'll talk. I cannot commit to a hardcore schedule, as I am an adult with a job and a family, but I would like to be more than just a casual raider too.
Look into <Hellbent>. We're an adult guild with several ops teams and still expanding.
We have set progression teams raiding weekly on different schedules, so you may find an opening that works for you.
There are also ultra-casual raids on Saturday afternoon for gear and Monday evening clean up.
Not sure what you mean by "hardcore schedule". If you commit to a team, you should plan to be there.
Stuff happens and life gets in the way sometimes, and they do make allowance for that. But at the same time it wouldn't be fair to the team to show up and have to pug a replacement every week. Or to invest time and repair bills training up a new team member and gearing him, to have him quit.