Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugs and Miss Developed Workflow

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bugs and Miss Developed Workflow

Vaughnad
01.19.2013 , 11:42 PM | #1
I like this game a lot, but since 1.6
i migth as well call it BugWars....

Bugs:
-Trade market when u tryng to sell things sometime the sale button just stop working, u have to reload fleet somehow (Login out, going to other map and coming back etc...)

-My friend used cartel unlocks to get cargo holds for his acc, then some hours after the bays just disapeared and the itens got mailed to him O.o?! ***? he opened a ticked but no answer.

-Inspect players... ***?! u guys can't make it work porperly? i am a software enginering and i dont take a *********** month to resolve something like that.

-Switch instances bugging life bars...

This is some of the one i remeber now (there is alot more of minor priority)

Miss Developed Workflow....

-Well, when my connection get disconnect somehow... the game disconnect me (OF COURSE DAAAH!)
but what annoys me most is what comes next... my connection just got disconnect by a minute... but...
when i am disconnect the game goes for the server list screen... then it tries to reatrive the list... it fails.. thennnn
he alert me of that fact... until there is all OK... BUT WHY THE **** U CLOSE THE DAMN FOCKING GAME WHEN I PRESS OK?! DONT U GUYS EVER HEARD OF REFRESHING BUTTON?!

-That said it goes for my next problem.. why every *********** time i try to connect you nice and broken system ask me for my secret question, and why the **** it is always the same question?! nowadays i just type 2 answers (pass and secret) without even looking to the screen to check what he is asking.

I think that is all for now...
offtopic... please guys, remake mitigation system for pvp, do youselfs a favor.

Kind Regards
Vaughn