Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Security Question- log in issue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Security Question- log in issue

reIics
01.19.2013 , 11:22 PM | #1
Hello,

My girlfriend has had her account locked because she input the wrong anwser to her security question. I have read through the forums for solutions but nothing has worked for us (reset password, different computer, etc). We are on hold with customer support but while we are waiting i figured i'd ask if anyone knew of a solution i may not have tried yet. Or perhaps know of an australian number i can call so its not quite as expensive.

We are both newly subscribed member's and were hoping to blast through close to level 50 over the next few days we have off. Alas from what i've read it may take a few days to fix this issue.

Any help is appreciated,
cheers, Relics

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 11:24 PM | #2
Mate best advice i have being from Australia is to use voip, i use pennytel myself , others use skype, viber etc

cost to the US on free account with say pennytel is 60 cents an hour.

reIics
01.20.2013 , 05:26 AM | #3
Managed to find out my phone call was going through to the UK, thus was able to time my phone call at 10am there.(Phoned at 10pm GMT +9.00 to get hold of the support line at about 10am) Got through almost instant on my mobile very helpful and all sovled. Turns out was just a misspelt anwser which the support officer was glad to give after anwsering some of the other security questions.

Cheers for all the help,
Relics
A Wise Man Knows That He Knows Nothing